Justin Zimmer back on the PS (and Jordan Miller) - C.J. Brewer and Prince Emili released)

Captain Caveman

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Zimmer had an achiles right?   Love that guy but not sure when he will be game ready.   I feel like this bodes well for Philips or Oliver or both getting back to health.

ACL vs the Titans about six weeks before Tre’s injury.

1 hour ago, hemma said:

I’d like to see Zimmer play a few snaps on O some day.

guy is an incredible athlete.  See if he can play FB and blast a hole open for Singletary.

Interesting thought. He's gotta be similar to Ricard, his speed is top notch for a DT.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

I like Zimmer.  The dude has a motor and a great energy level on the field.  

He's a real blue collar, hard-hat-wearing, bring-your-lunch-pail-to-work kind of player.  He's also very articulate.

Did I miss anything?

3 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Insiders should know that Zimmer is something like a force. Prince Emili made a game-changing play in Baltimore, but Zimmer should help increase the pressures and sack totals. 

That’s why they made the switch. Zimmer is more of a three-tech than those other guys.

54 minutes ago, eball said:

He's a real blue collar, hard-hat-wearing, bring-your-lunch-pail-to-work kind of player.  He's also very articulate.

Did I miss anything?

And believe the word opportunistic should have been used in your description of his overall capacities, just sayin…. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.