Davis Webb to Start for the Giants on Sunday

BisonMan

34 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Your post makes zero sense.  First, we weren't missing 11 starters.  Second, all I was saying is other teams have injuries too and not all injuries or missing players are the same.  

Technically you are correct .. we were down 5 starters and 2 backups (one got hurt during the game) on defense. 1 starter on the oline with 2 other starters going down in game along with a backup. Then 2 starting WRs and our starting TE in and out in the 2nd half due to heat issues, but not technically out. So by the end of the game 8 starters out (36%) 3 limited (roughly 14%) and 3 backups. That is catastrophic to any team in a single game .. ignoring the heat effects on the players that did not go down

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BisonMan said:

Next man up with Daniel Jones and Tyrod injured. I’m rooting for him as he seems like a good guy that was well liked in the Bills QB rooom…and dates a Canisius College graduate!

image.png.a62fdc2ccdc195424407ee22b14daaca.png

In the spirit of WIIL-I-AM, I pronounce Canisius as CAN-I-SEE-US..  You're welcome..

Edited by wjag

1 hour ago, Bills2022 said:

Wait, other teams outside the Bills have injuries they have to deal with?  🤣

Based on some of the posters on this site you would think only Bills players get injured.  

Giants have a great coach. He gets the most out of his team.  Can't help but wonder if the Bills would have been better off with him running the show.

..another one to add to the list for my proposal to prevent posters from posting until they have 1000 posts. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

58 minutes ago, Clark Rotary said:

I like the implication that he's making some kind of sacrifice by dating a Canisius grad - not to criticize, but leaving the photo off might have helped bring the point home more effectively! 

Just the opposite. I think it’s great he’s dating someone from a local school. My brother graduated from there and my father was a professor there. I have only high regard for Canisius College. 👍

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The ladies tended to go for us St. Joe's guys anyways 😉

Yeah, CHS students were stuck dating the priests. 😬

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BisonMan said:

Next man up with Daniel Jones and Tyrod injured. I’m rooting for him as he seems like a good guy that was well liked in the Bills QB rooom…and dates a Canisius College graduate!

image.png.a62fdc2ccdc195424407ee22b14daaca.png

Whenever I think Canisius I still think

Eno3hx3WMAI3CXK.jpg

3 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

Your post makes zero sense.  First, we weren't missing 11 starters.  Second, all I was saying is other teams have injuries too and not all injuries or missing players are the same.  

Correct, Bills were not missing 11 starters, they were missing 12 starters to be precise, (My source - either of the last 2 weeks Buffalo Bills officially published injury reports). 

True, every team has injuries, but not every team is missing a dozen starters - by week 4 no less.

3 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

I would have a lot more faith in Daboll winning a Super Bowl with our roster than McDermott. 

Why? Because they've beat the Titans by 1? We beat them by 34. Or is it their rousing wins against the Panthers and Bears? The only real team they've faced this year beat them with a backup QB.

This is not a knock against Daboll or the Giants, they seem to be ahead of schedule. Hope it lasts, but probably won't. But the monumental task of turning around a team that hadn't sniffed the playoffs for 17 years was far harder than McDermott made it appear. Now they're Super Bowl favorites. He's made a few mistakes at crucial times, no doubt, but this team has shown up and played their arses off almost every game he's coached here. Over a 5 year span, that says something.

While the Giants needed some work(And will for awhile), but Daboll didn't inherit that kind of disfunction and culture from the Giants. Let's see where the Giants are at the end of this year and few years down the road. My bet this year is they still finish below .500.

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Technically you are correct .. we were down 5 starters and 2 backups (one got hurt during the game) on defense. 1 starter on the oline with 2 other starters going down in game along with a backup. Then 2 starting WRs and our starting TE in and out in the 2nd half due to heat issues, but not technically out. So by the end of the game 8 starters out (36%) 3 limited (roughly 14%) and 3 backups. That is catastrophic to any team in a single game .. ignoring the heat effects on the players that did not go down

that account is clearly a troll. People need to stop giving him attention. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.