Jump to content

NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread


BuffaloBill
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

And he's done very well in it, but they don't want to pay him for some reason

 

Jackson 100% deserves better than the Ravens 

 

 

Yes/No he's in an offense that plays to his strengths. I fear if he goes elsewhere with a big contract that teams will ask him to pass 25-30x a game which is not a winning formula.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

You are spot on, but, he as one big-ish flaw, he has no plan B when things aren’t working well, jmo.

 

I watch a lot of rugby over here. And the South African world champions are accused of this exact thing. But they just say that their  Plan B is to execute Plan A better.  lol

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

People aren't going to whine and complain to their family/friends 

 

My wife may disagree on this point

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Flucod said:

Not you particularly, yea it was a bad half of ball, but the posters calling for the coaches to be fired, JA sucks and so on. Wish they would just STFU and try to be positive. These BIlls want to win as much as we want them too. That is enough for me to give them some slack during the game, we don’t have players that are just cashing in. Some posters called them soft, shove the soft where the Sun don’t shine!

First half felt like the minds of everyone on the team were somewhere but on the field today.  Not sure why that's what it seemed like, but they didn't give me a sense they came ready to play.  

 

The fact they were able to regroup, make the adjustments, and start holding onto the ball shows that as easy as it is to write them off after a bad half, they only went to the half down 10 and people shouldn't overreact.  If you didn't see the score but saw how they played, you'd have sworn they should be down by 3 TDs. They did what they needed to do to pullout the W today in some not so nice weather.  Hats off to them.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

 

Thats based on his skill set. He has never been a good passer to the boundries.  They had and still do have solid receivers on that team.  Even Sammy Watkins couldnt get the ball on that team.

 

Fine, then get him a big bodied receiver like AJ Brown to go over the middle. Right now, it's easy to jam Andrews and cover their scrub receivers. He's athletic enough to make up the difference for the most part, but Lamar can't do everything. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Billz4ever said:

First half felt like the minds of everyone on the team were somewhere but on the field today.  Not sure why that's what it seemed like, but they didn't give me a sense they came ready to play.  

 

The fact they were able to regroup, make the adjustments, and start holding onto the ball shows that as easy as it is to write them off after a bad half, they only went to the half down 10 and people shouldn't overreact.  If you didn't see the score but saw how they played, you'd have sworn they should be down by 3 TDs. They did what they needed to do to pullout the W today in some not so nice weather.  Hats off to them.

I told my wife this could either be the Colts game or the Bucs game at halftime.  Luckily we got the Bucs game and FINISHED this time.

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Ravens fans complaining about the roughing passer. I read some tweet’s calling Allen the NFL’s princess. 😂

 

I love it. This is how teams sounded playing Brady. Sure it was a soft call. Oh well. 

A soft call like that in the last few minutes of the game is inexcusable. Imagine if the shoes were reversed. We'd be livid! 

  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Looks like Picket might get the start. Not sure if that's good or bad. Either way the Bills should win but we know how that goes. 

Steelers seem to be one of those team that always gives us fits for some reason. Here's hoping the Bills get off to a better start next week so we don't need dramatic comeback wins.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Not you particularly, yea it was a bad half of ball, but the posters calling for the coaches to be fired, JA sucks and so on. Wish they would just STFU and try to be positive. These BIlls want to win as much as we want them too. That is enough for me to give them some slack during the game, we don’t have players that are just cashing in. Some posters called them soft, shove the soft where the Sun don’t shine!

Try not to take anything in the game thread seriously.  It is a moronathon every week.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

A soft call like that in the last few minutes of the game is inexcusable. Imagine if the shoes were reversed. We'd be livid! 

Still it was a first down play though in a tie game with plenty of time left for either team to win it..  people are talkin like that was a 3rd down play 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...