NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Shakir has 100% earned more snaps. He shows more than Crowder. 

Im still sick of Moss. Putting him on the field is a huge sign to the defense that we are running up the gut. 

Shakir has earned more reps. I wish we had Blackshear backing up Devin. I don't know what to do with Cook or Moss?

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

did Cook even get any snaps today? I recall Moss did and of course Motor

I think Cook had one play.  Dropped pass, but those were contagious today.  Diggs dropped what I'm sure he would otherwise call an easy catch and TD.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Well. Crowder was very bad this game, I hope they move him down the depth chart.

Considering he's on crutches and wearing a boot, I think that's what's about to happen.  Shakir will be the one playing anyway.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Shakir has earned more reps. I wish we had Blackshear backing up Devin. I don't know what to do with Cook or Moss?

They simply have to commit a game or a half to Cook as RB1. Give him plenty of touches. 

2 minutes ago, Buddo said:

To be fair, the guy was open to start with, and Poyer made a great read and play on the football.

Lamar does have a live arm, but you would have to think that Allen gets it there ahead of the Safety, if the situation was reversed. ;)

Yeah maybe Josh does it, but Lamar was under duress and running way backwards. You can’t do that there. Frankly I don’t know how he didn’t check it to Mike Davis who motioned out uncovered.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.