Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

2020 doesn’t really matter as much.  So, we are 6-7 in the past three seasons, hardly the stuff of champions.  

The current streak that is more representative of this teams one score performance is 0-7, which was extended by last weeks game.   

Take off the Bills Fan lenses and you see missed opportunities by the players and questionable decisions by the coaches in that string.  

Tying the NFL Record for winning games by 10 or more points that stretched back to the George Halas coached 1941-1942 Bears is the stuff of champions tho.

1 minute ago, Process said:

So rain and 20+mph sustained winds tomorrow? Surprised the over/under is still at 51.

I saw 15 mph with gusts to 30, did they update it again?

25 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Would you rather have the Bills go 14- 3 with an 0-3 record in one score games, or go 11-6 but with a 3-3 mark in games decided by one score? I doubt the Bills are losing their minds over this. 

I rather they got the #1 seed last year by winning all the games they did in the fashion they did plus pulling out two or three of the one score games that they lost. 

8 minutes ago, Process said:

So rain and 20+mph sustained winds tomorrow? Surprised the over/under is still at 51.

Where are you seeing that forecast? I'm seeing 12mph winds which is nothing. 

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I rather they got the #1 seed last year by winning all the games they did in the fashion they did plus pulling out two or three of the one score games that they lost. 

Seeing various things. Forecasts specific to the game saying it's going to be very windy. 

Weather.com saying it's 8mph winds in Baltimore right now. It's clearly much windier if you look at the video below. 

56 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Hey, ALL Bills fans wished they had gotten the #1 seed last year. They didn’t. I’d prefer that they’d gotten two or three more blowout wins than nail- biters though. Guess it’s a matter of taste ; do you like chocolate or vanilla? I’d love to see them get the #1 seed this year. If wishes were fishes…

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Out of the frying pan, into the fire. His, we SUCKED!

Kay and his staff actually had some great drafts which helped the team for future years. They drafted Jim Kelly and Darryl Talley in 1983, 1984 Greg Bell and John Kidd and in 1985 Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Hal Garner, and Ron Pitts.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Might be indication that Ed misses tomorrow, or that we might dress 5 DTs and only 4 DEs.

Having the extra tackles is probably the smart move to make sure the middle stays closed up so Lamar can't take off.  I'd assume that the DE's will be able to keep contain well enough.

15 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Having the extra tackles is probably the smart move to make sure the middle stays closed up so Lamar can't take off.  I'd assume that the DE's will be able to keep contain well enough.

I have a feeling Ed plays, but with our injury luck at certain positions lately, it’s wise to keep an extra DT on-hand. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.