Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh expressed his concern for Tua Tagovailoa after the Miami Dolphins quarterback suffered head and neck injuries under controversial circumstances Thursday.

"I couldn't believe what I saw last night," Harbaugh said Friday. "I couldn't believe what I saw last Sunday. It was just something that was astonishing to see. I've been coaching for 40 years now, college in the NFL ... and I've never seen anything like it before. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I really appreciate our doctors. I appreciate our owner (Steve Bisciotti)."

Harbaugh questions handling of Tua's injuries: 'I couldn't believe what I saw'
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2434878

That's a direct shot at what a piece of trash Ross and his organization is. 

Love it.  

God I freaking love what Harbaugh said!! Miami shouldn’t get away with this! Even though it will probably be handled internally, and the official stance will be he was cleared and it’s just unfortunate. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

God I freaking love what Harbaugh said!! Miami shouldn’t get away with this! Even though it will probably be handled internally, and the official stance will be he was cleared and it’s just unfortunate. 

He's exactly right. I couldn't believe it either last Sunday when he came back in the game. I thought for sure he'd be out for at the very least the rest of that 1 game anyways...

10 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

He's exactly right. I couldn't believe it either last Sunday when he came back in the game. I thought for sure he'd be out for at the very least the rest of that 1 game anyways...

You really have to wonder if he would have kept playing (if they would have cleared him) if they didn't on Thursday knowing he wouldn't clear protocol by then.

16 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Dang, just saw the local Maryland weather. Sunday will be the worse of the weekend weather. Heavy steady downpours from late morning till night. Winds 15–20 gusting to 45.  Really crummy day reminiscent of the 2018 season opener.

Last week it was the heat.  This week the rain and wind. This is the NFL. That is what happens.   I don't want to hear anything about the weather if the Bills lose.  The Dolphins and Ravens play under the same conditions. This team and the fans have a habit of making excuses.  Coin flip vs Chiefs. Wind vs Patriots. Heat and Injuries with Dolphins.  Enough excuses.  Championship teams don't make excuses.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Last week it was the heat.  This week the rain and wind. This is the NFL. That is what happens.   I don't want to hear anything about the weather if the Bills lose.  The Dolphins and Ravens play under the same conditions. This team and the fans have a habit of making excuses.  Coin flip vs Chiefs. Wind vs Patriots. Heat and Injuries with Dolphins.  Enough excuses.  Championship teams don't make excuses.  

What are you frigging talking about?  A habit of excuses?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

I happen to agree w you. Plus there’s no team in the NFL with more recent experience of playing in rain/wind than this Buffalo Bills club. They should know how to handle it, what cleats and gloves to wear, etc.. 

Like most NFL games this will likely come down to turnovers and who can play a clean game. In the rain it will be critical.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

What are you frigging talking about?  A habit of excuses?

There is always an excuse with this team.  If you have been a fan long enough you know exactly what I am talking about.  Against the Chiefs it was the coin-flip.  Against the Pats it was the wind.  Against the Dolphins it was the heat.  Then we have all the years of the Patriots are cheaters and the refs blew the call.  It is ridiculous.  Then everyone goes to the airport to meet them when they lose because the Bills have such great fans.  Blah blah blah.  How about no more excuses and win a championship.  This team has a real problem winning close games.  They have lost 7 in a row.  They are 1-3 in the playoffs in close games.  It is a culture of excuse makers.  I hate the Patriots but I always respected Belichick and Brady. They don't have a list of excuses every time they lose a game.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

15 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

There is always an excuse with this team.  If you have been a fan long enough you know exactly what I am talking about.  Against the Chiefs it was the coin-flip.  

Dude, it wasn't the coin flip against the Chiefs. It was the 13 seconds meltdown. Can tell you are a new member here. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Dude, it wasn't the coin flip against the Chiefs. It was the 13 seconds meltdown. Can tell you are a new member here. 

Nonsense. The 13 second meltdown is the actual reason why they lost.  The Bills fans now act like it was the coin-flip that cost them the game.  If I hear one more Bills fan tell me how the NFL changed the rule because it was unfair to the Bills, I might throw up.  

• Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Nonsense. The 13 second meltdown is the actual reason why they lost.  The Bills fans now act like it was the coin-flip that cost them the game.  If I hear one more Bills fan tell me how the NFL changed the rule because it was unfair to the Bills, I might throw up.  

That's what he said and you're arguing with him lol

10 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Dude, it wasn't the coin flip against the Chiefs

. It was the 13 seconds meltdown. Can tell you are a new member here. 

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Dude you know there’s a difference between the fans and the players right? Haven’t heard one player make an excuse all week (or after any of the games you mentioned). Fan is short for fanatic, and literally every team has fanatics that make up excuses for every game won or lost. Even during the drought, there were excuses made every game. Show me one game ever where the fans didn’t have excuses for the loss 

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

That's what he said and you're arguing with him lol

No, he said the Bills fans blamed the team's meltdown for the loss.  I am saying the Bills fans blame the loss on the coin-flip.  I think the hardcore fans blame the meltdown. I think the average Bills fans thinks they were cheated by an unfair rule.  I saw this article 1000x during the off-season.  

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/chiefs-bills-shows-why-nfl-must-change-unfair-overtime-rule/

13 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

See like I said in the other thread... calm down.  You are so worked up you can't even read what he said.  You are just on a rampage to be on a rampage.  You are going to give yourself a heart attack over disagreeing with people on a football forum.  Chill out dude.

The 13 seconds is what lost the game.  Yep.  Thats true.  Changing the OT rules because of a coinflip is also true.  Two different things though.

4 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

No, he said the Bills fans blamed the team's meltdown for the loss.  I am saying the Bills fans blame the loss on the coin-flip.  I think the hardcore fans blame the meltdown. I think the average Bills fans thinks they were cheated by an unfair rule.  I saw this article 1000x during the off-season.  

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/chiefs-bills-shows-why-nfl-must-change-unfair-overtime-rule/

I dont think that article was written by Bills fans.  Even if it was so what?  Show me on the doll how that affected your life.

3 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Dude you know there’s a difference between the fans and the players right? Haven’t heard one player make an excuse all week (or after any of the games you mentioned). Fan is short for fanatic, and literally every team has fanatics that make up excuses for every game won or lost. Even during the drought, there were excuses made every game. Show me one game ever where the fans didn’t have excuses for the loss 

I am not talking about the players.  I know the fans are always going to make excuses.  My concern is the coach.  7 straight loses in close games.  We always seem to have some excuse for his terrible decisions.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 3

Just now, Bills2022 said:

I am not talking about the players.  I know the fans are always going to make excuses.  My concern is the coach.  7 straight loses in close games.  We always seem to have some excuse for his terrible decisions.

What difference does that make?

47 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

There is always an excuse with this team.  If you have been a fan long enough you know exactly what I am talking about.  Against the Chiefs it was the coin-flip.  Against the Pats it was the wind.  Against the Dolphins it was the heat.  Then we have all the years of the Patriots are cheaters and the refs blew the call.  It is ridiculous.  Then everyone goes to the airport to meet them when they lose because the Bills have such great fans.  Blah blah blah.  How about no more excuses and win a championship.  This team has a real problem winning close games.  They have lost 7 in a row.  They are 1-3 in the playoffs in close games.  It is a culture of excuse makers.  I hate the Patriots but I always respected Belichick and Brady. They don't have a list of excuses every time they lose a game.

We're onto Cincinnati.  I mean Baltimore.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Dang, just saw the local Maryland weather. Sunday will be the worse of the weekend weather. Heavy steady downpours from late morning till night. Winds 15–20 gusting to 45.  Really crummy day reminiscent of the 2018 season opener.

This doesn't worry me like last year.

Our run defense is legit - teams aren't getting Butler or Star (once in a while) or Harry (sorry - overrated) or anyone else not named Oliver in the middle. 

Groot is at a whole new level right now.  

I think this will hurt Baltimore who's passing game relies on the splash plays not precision Lamar.  Plus it looks like Stanley is a true game time call that didn't practice today.  

So defensively we'll be fine.  Better then facing Lamar on a perfect weather day.  

Now our offense?  So glad no one seems to understand what we've meant when we've been saying you must have a run game.  This day is why.  And they are frequent in Buffalo just with snow and wind.   

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.