Miami Dolphins YouTube Channels

marck

I do represent Bills mafia on quite a few of the Miami Dolphins YouTube channels.  I am polite and respectful and until today I could take the negative comments and insulting comments.

The people who populate these streams are obnoxious idiots with no understanding of football, the NFL or even their own team history.

They are laughing about the Bills chances tomorrow, continually call Josh Allen trash, talk about how bad our rookie corners are and how they will humiliate the Bills tomorrow.

After our victory tomorrow please take the time to go on the following streams and give their pathetic fan base exactly what they deserve.

Here are the YouTube channels

Miss Phins - 8:00 AM EST M-F

Miami Sports Mysic - 9:30 AM EST M-F

TFTG - At various times 

TD Phins Talk - At various times

Please join me on Monday to enjoy and add to the suffering and most of all please tell them two things

Scoreboard

Shut the #^# Up 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Miami hasn’t won anything since 1972.

Dolphins fans really think Tua is going to out duel Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Jackson when it matters Playoff time? 

Idk how they can’t see tua is holding their team back…the dude misses so many opportunities.  A good/great qb would not have needed that furious late comeback last week.  the ravens defense was pretty bad all game and tua just could not take advantage.  They just dink and dunk and then eventually a screen or a pass in the flat gets blown up in the backfield and they end up with a 3rd and long 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Let the play on the field speak for itself. If Bills dB's collapse they aren't cutting us any slack. And if we win then nobody will be surprised, including these delusional Fins fans who are just talking smack. It is what it is, we will find out tomorrow 

I doubt they will…tua struggles against us because we don’t play a lot of man coverage so he has to read what zone were in and he can’t rely on his first read just beating his man.  The dude won’t throw the ball unless the receiver is wide open 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Why does it matter? It's the players that play the game not the trolls.

We don’t just share a city Tv, we share a mind.  These stunads ( yeah Inwas married to a NY Italian for 21 yrs and her father was from Brooklyn) will eat their own pride tomorrow at 4:20 pm.  

Its even more demoralizing to not give them the time of day.  I appreciate the OP’s sentiment as his heart’s in the right place, but cmon.  They will make themselves look like fools soon enough, and then calling out their team or blaming the refs like some of our guys during the drought.  Not inour league and not close.  Hell it took 50 mph winds for Cheats to beat us and barely, the getting destroyed for the next two games.

As Sonny, Tommy, and Jimmie from you’re movie and Goodfellas said, Foget about it.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, marck said:

I do represent Bills mafia on quite a few of the Miami Dolphins YouTube channels.  I am polite and respectful and until today I could take the negative comments and insulting comments.

The people who populate these streams are obnoxious idiots with no understanding of football, the NFL or even their own team history.

They are laughing about the Bills chances tomorrow, continually call Josh Allen trash, talk about how bad our rookie corners are and how they will humiliate the Bills tomorrow.

After our victory tomorrow please take the time to go on the following streams and give their pathetic fan base exactly what they deserve.

Here are the YouTube channels

Miss Phins - 8:00 AM EST M-F

Miami Sports Mysic - 9:30 AM EST M-F

TFTG - At various times 

TD Phins Talk - At various times

Please join me on Monday to enjoy and add to the suffering and most of all please tell them two things

Scoreboard

Shut the #^# Up 

The fans who talk the most won’t go anywhere near those channels for days

39 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah... Let me take time out of my day to go yell at Dolphins fans.

Then I'll shove a fork in my eye.

I can't believe the online BS people participate in these days.

It's a time consuming poison that serves no constructive purpose.  It should be avoided.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.