40 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Kelvin Benjamin

'Will Work For Biscuits'

33 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Christian McCaffrey?

Appeasing Sherlock Holmes, are we? 🤨

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'd be interested if there is a bad team with a good guard on a cheap deal willing to dump him for say the 5th we got for Cody at the deadline. 

Otherwise Tre'Quan Smith hasn't got on the field yet for the Saints this year. I wouldn't give up a lot for him but if he could be had for like a 7th rounder I'd be interested as some cheap vet outside receiver depth in the event of an injury. Or maybe you could trade Zack Moss straight up for him or something? 

Saints already have Ingram, who does what you'd expect Moss to do... only he actually does it.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Derrick Henry? I'm not sure the Bills can afford him but honestly the Titans may be out of it in a few games and want to rebuild. Henry could be the power back that Moss cannot be.

Titans are in the AFC south.   0-2 is far from being out of it.    I think they can still win that division. 

34 minutes ago, transient said:

Saints already have Ingram, who does what you'd expect Moss to do... only he actually does it.

Yea I was just spitballing. If one of our outside guys went on IR for example I'd look at Smith. Maybe you trade Moss elsewhere for a conditional 7th to make a roster spot. Then trade for Smith. 

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Beyond possibly signing OBJ in the next month or so,  any thoughts on what position/player we can look to upgrade that may be available on a bad team or UFA at end of the season?  

Perhaps an All-Pro O-lineman somewhere could be had? 

If Dane Jackson will miss any significant time - and "no major injury" doesn't mean the guy doesn't need time to let muscle strains and tendons heal and tighten up - we are gonna be thin at CB for the next 2 weeks.

I was looking at the FA CB list to see if there was anyone we would like to bring in (scroll down)

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2022/all/cornerback//

I got nothin', except there's a FA CB with the intriguing name "Corn Elder" who could potentially be key in handling any curse

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.