LA Chargers @ KC Chiefs - TNF Game Thread

Simon

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

I don’t know… I haven’t been overly impressed so far. Couple way off target throws. No big wow plays.

I don’t watch a lot of Justin Herbert, but so far I don’t see anything special. I don’t get the hype. Maybe he’ll pull something out later to change my mind.

He seems like he understands the position better than mahomes but mahomes is an absolute freak athlete.  That play where he hung in the pocket that looked like it was collapsing at first doesn’t seem like much but it was pretty impressive 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Chargers coming out good against KC but they don’t as a team have much playoff experience that might be the difference for them in the playoffs. Then again Burrow didn’t have any playoff starts and won 3 playoff games so stranger things have happened

Burrow did not.  Cinci Defense and McPherson did. 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

It got off like quiet in there really quick

I thought it was quiet even at the beginning of the Chargers first possession.

Don't know if it's the broadcast mix or a fanbase that's getting spoiled.

It sure as hell pales in comparison to Buffalo.

Just now, CaliBills said:

Yeah im rolling with Spectrum as well. Wish I could be of more help.    Hopefully it clears up soon for you

Spectrum is expensive and I can’t watch this game. That being said their internet speeds are awesome and my cable never cuts out. My buddy has a Fire stick and he claims to get free live sports. Idk about all that but I think this Amazon TNF is bull 😠

I am surprised to see so many complaining about picture quality. Mine looks fantastic. They are even broadcasting in dolby vision. My picture looks way better than the crappy 720p cable broadcasts. This is definitely at least 1080p and might even be 4k but I’d have to check with the developer tools menu to be sure. I might try to do it at half time. It also allows you to check frame rates, which I’m curious about now after some of the comments.

Might be worth trying to restart your streaming devices.Or reboot your routers. Or both. If you’re watching on an app built into the tv you may want to try rebooting your TV.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.