LA Chargers @ KC Chiefs - TNF Game Thread

Simon

3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I’ve now seen him straight up miss four throws. That one on third down led to a punt. 

I don’t get it. Maybe because I watch Josh Allen every week, it makes guys like him look average? I mean he’s not a terrible Quarterback by any means but for all the hype and people saying he’s a top-five QB….. I haven’t seen it yet.

Josh Allen might just be in a league of his own

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

I’ve now seen him straight up miss four throws. That one on third down led to a punt. 

I don’t get it. Maybe because I watch Josh Allen every week, it makes guys like him look average? I mean he’s not a terrible Quarterback by any means but for all the hype and people saying he’s a top-five QB….. I haven’t seen it yet.

You haven’t seen it yet, okay. 

He’s had 4,000+ yards and 30+ TDs passing on 66% passing both years.

It’s not hype, but I do agree he needs to make the Playoffs this year and perform.

But he’s taller than Allen with just as big of an arm. He does not have the movement and outside playmaking.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Chargers always play the Chiefs tough, especially in Arrowhead where they won both games Herbert has played there. The other two went to OT, including one where Herbert didn't touch the ball and the other was his first NFL start when he learned he was playing like 30 mins prior to the game when Taylor has his lung punctured.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FormerlyPT5P said:

Josh Allen might just be in a league of his own

Josh Allen seems better when his offensive line can’t block vs mahomes in the same situation at the very least,  josh played half a season last year under the conditions mahomes is seeing tonight (or worse)

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

I paused the game to see how that worked.  When you unpause, it gives you the option of resuming (where you paused) or watching live action.  If I had to pause for any reason, why would I want to pick it up live?

The fast fwd/rewind is bogus ( same as ESPN+) where the picture doesn’t FFWD so you have to guess on the end of a commercial break.

I also temporarily lost internet connection which cost me a few minutes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.