JA17 Angry Runs Winner

BillsFanNC

I love everything that Josh plays with but I’d be lying if I said I don’t have worries with some of the runs. Josh is a monster but so was Cam and Big Ben. These hits add up. It sucks because you never want to take passion out of a player. But for the investment we made in Josh, maybe cool it with the qb draws when we have a nice lead in the 4th. 

other than that, zero complaints!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

"We had to find out, who is the bigger psychopath?  Ken Dorsey or Josh Allen?.....  It was Josh Allen."

Laughing when he got up.

Jamie Erdahl had me at psychopath.  She's a keeper.

56 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He was really the only realistic choice.

TBH, I forgot about the play where Hyde got absolutely trucked.  Honorable mention.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love everything that Josh plays with but I’d be lying if I said I don’t have worries with some of the runs. Josh is a monster but so was Cam and Big Ben. These hits add up. It sucks because you never want to take passion out of a player. But for the investment we made in Josh, maybe cool it with the qb draws when we have a nice lead in the 4th. 

I don’t really understand this point.  Neither Cam nor Big Ben were effected by running the balls or hits taken outside the pocket.

The injuries that did Cam in were the 2 major shoulder injuries that occurred in the pocket while passing.  He was still fine running at the end - he lost all strength in his passing due to the shoulder injuries.

Big Ben was never mobile, played 17 years, and passed more than ever at the end of his career.  If Josh is able to play 17+ years and has his best passing seasons late in his career - that would not be a bad thing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Unpopular opinion but I still hate the frequency with which Josh embraces contact from defenders. 

I really don’t care to see him using his throwing hand to stiff arm a defender by his helmet. 

I love his competitiveness and his willingness to do whatever it takes for the team but I can’t help but feel like he plays with fire too often.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dorsey said that they didnt run too many designed QB runs and that was Josh being Josh.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

I got to thinking, this could have been a 15 yard personal foul. 

Pretty sure the whole humping thing is just that somone was grabbing his leg in the pile and he was just trying to get loose

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Let me help you out
HINT 

What the F**** 😝 

I just love the nod from Tremaine. It's just like, "Yeah, that's what he does, man. This just another day for Josh." But then he caught the reply and went, "Aw that guy had a family..."

Edited by blacklabel
  • Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.