The Bills won last night because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Once again, what did YOU do that helped the Bills win last night?  I'll start...

I did not wear any Bills related clothing and I played on my phone the entire game, keeping the game on for just background noise, only looking up from time to time to see how they were doing. 

The Bills won because they are awesome, however, I broke out a shirt that I used to wear for games about 20 years ago. I decided we are so good now, that I could forgive this shirt for all of it's previous failures, and allow it to enjoy watching another game, now that we are good.

The shirt is now exposed to our winning ways, and is fair game for future wearings.  

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My son was swinging his baseball bat while riding his hoverboard and hit the TV 1 hour before the game started....I'm surprised it didn't break, like really surprised.

I yelled at him but then hugged it out once he started crying.  Just told him he needs to be better.

Sounds like Josh Allen …. inclined to take big swings, but coachable.

• Haha (+1) 1

I stopped at my favorite bar after work and before game time.   Time for a few cocktails.   I’m so regular that the staff had a Bills Mafia plaque made for me.   It’s usually on the bar when I arrive.

The key to a gesture like that is that it’s made by others on your behalf.  I didn’t ask.  I don’t ask.  This is Tampa Bucs territory.  Grateful …

Yesterday, there was no plaque.   I had two drinks and an appetizer and prepared to leave.   I’d been mulling over asking them to bring it out, but hadn’t.   You know, “the key” to a gesture of kindness or recognition is that it’s provided, not sought.

”The plaque, can you bring it out?   It’s the Rams on national tv”.

They brought it out, I had my last swallow, paid and left.

It won’t remain in the closet again.

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

I am So Screwed. 

For *reasons*, I did not drink any alcohol last night.  Not a sip after a glass of wine with dinner.  Neither did I eat in-game snacks.

So by Ritual Law, I am now honor bound as a fan to be dry and hungry until Ritual Reset occurs. 

I hope he knows what he's gotta do and does his Duty as a Fan now.

Wait, how do you get the $29 price?  They want to charge me $9.99/month

image.thumb.png.a825526e63e120512f138b62975a3d21.png

4 hours ago, Draconator said:

I didn't post on this board the entire game. But alas. All good things must come to an end, and here I am. 

Same here! 😆 

18 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I stormed a castle and killed a man with six fingers on his right hand ensuring victory.

Sorry to hear about your brother.  Glad you got revenge. 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Over the summer, I climbed Mt. Everest.  

When at the summit, I pulled out a LA Rams flag and burned it.

I was told this would bring good luck in the game by the Dalai Lama, so I went with it.

Did you use a vital canister of oxygen to make sure it burned longer? 

22 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

I put my blue cheese in the shape of the number #17 before eating my wings. #Itworks.

During the whole second half, I turned up the volume to 18 then dropped it down to 17 right before Josh took the snap.   Boy was it loud. Glad my wife is in N.Jersey! 😆 

• Like (+1) 1

I thought this was self-evident, but the Bills won last night because the Rams are from LA. Randy Newman loves LA. Newman was Seinfeld's arch enemy. The Joker may be the most famous of Arch enemies. Ko Simpson once sacked Dante Culpepper and called him "That Big Joker." Culpepper was a Dolphin. Flipper was a Dolphin. Pinball Machines have flippers. Pinball Clemons played for Toronto. Toronto is in Canada, a Commonwealth of England. England's Queen Elizabeth passed away hours before the game. Actress Elizabeth Hurley was named for the Queen. Hurley was a character on Lost. Actor Jorge Garcia played Hurley and attended college at the University of California, Los Angeles. Los Angeles Lost, that's why the Bills won!

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Haha (+1) 1

Changed the Bills shirt I always wear to a new one.  Told my son the old one was playoff caliber, this one is championship caliber

Edited by stevewin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.