Tonight won’t get it done

quinnearlysghost88

25 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

We exposed Josh a lot. We turned the ball over too much. A good team will turn that against us fast. Great win, but it’s not sustainable. We don’t win that game if it’s vs the Titans. 

The other way to look at this win is, we played a good team in the defending super bowl champs, while overcoming many turnovers that when cleansed up, this team is VERY scary! I mean, we do don’t punt and we hand a 90% conversion rate on third down. Do you honestly think they will keep turning the ball over so much? 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

We exposed Josh a lot. We turned the ball over too much. A good team will turn that against us fast. Great win, but it’s not sustainable. We don’t win that game if it’s vs the Titans. 

You realize the Bills are not turning the ball over 4 times very often right? 

And they very well could win like this because the D is just disgustingly nasty...

So let me get this straight...we dominated the defending champs on the road, won going away by 3 TDs and easily could have been 35+, but they can't get it done?

Honestly I think this might be the only chance teams have of keeping games close this year

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

I'll agree with OP in that Josh should not have been exposed to hits late in the game. That bothered me.

I also agree with OP that 4 turnovers and an out-of-bounds kickoff (indoors) 'won't get it done' going forward.

Despite all that it was a 21 point win on the road over the defending SB champ....a team that didn't put points on the board in the second half

My question to @quinnearlysghost88 is this: will shutting out a team in the second half 'get it done' for you?

• Like (+1) 1

tonights performance gets it done for at least 12 wins despite 4 turnovers.  Without the turnovers, who beats them on the schedule? Still not sold on Cook tho.  He seems aloof with and without the ball.  Fortunately, they likely won't need much production from him and hopefully, I'm proven completely wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, we need to reduce the sloppiness in offense.

Yes, Josh’s runs need to be a case of quantity not quality.

But read other forums and the majority are full of praise for the Bills tonight.

Plus it’s nice to have something to work on; no team wins the Super Bowl in week one.

For now, enjoy the win.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

It was week 1, and Josh played 1 series the entire preseason. He looked dialed in from the get-go. If the RBs could hold onto the ball, it easily could have been 45-10, or more.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Did you forget we played the defending super bowl Champs? I know you really wanna make us sound bad but at least try make some sense in your effort

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.