Tonight won’t get it done

quinnearlysghost88

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

We exposed Josh a lot. We turned the ball over too much. A good team will turn that against us fast. Great win, but it’s not sustainable. We don’t win that game if it’s vs the Titans. 

You realize the coach they played tonight was 5-0 I openers and that team just won the Super Bowl…Congrats you had perhaps the worst take of a football game anyone has ever seen nice job 👍 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I mean if we are going to say "can't play like this against _____ or we'll lose" can the blank be a team better than the Titans at least? Like pick out Cincy or one of the AFC West teams. Titans may not even make the playoffs this year and don't deserve to be in the same conversation as the Rams. 

We exposed Josh a lot. We turned the ball over too much. A good team will turn that against us fast. Great win, but it’s not sustainable. We don’t win that game if it’s vs the Titans. 

I hate this post so much. I really do. 

I’m as pessimistic a Bills fan as you’ll ever see. 

But I was at that game. And we turned the ball over FOUR TIMES, to the world champs, in their house, and we beat the ***** out of them in the only place that matters: the scoreboard. 

How anyone can be pessimistic after seeing that is baffling. 

This might be a more impressive win that the “perfect game” against NE because they overcame adversity FOUR TIMES and clobbered them. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

The tougher the opponent, the more likely it seems the Bills are to call designed runs for Josh.  It forces defenses to spread their attention out and opens opportunities for other players.   In theory, the defending Super Bowl champions should be as tough an opponent as the Bills will face this year.  

Sure they had turnovers….not all on Allen.

they only scored 10 pts…..

Now all of a sudden the defending champs aren’t a good team? GTFOH. If the Bills could play like that every week they’d go 20-0.

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

Sure they had turnovers….not all on Allen.

they only scored 10 pts…..

Had to hit a longggg fg to even get 10 too 

looking at how tough this first half of the schedule looks, idk how somebody can look at this road win against the rams as anything other than huge.  But op did it somehow 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

7 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Any summation of a season after the first game is absurd, but any comments of "this won't stand" when you just won by 3 TDS vs the SB champs in a game is a level of stupidity I hope to never reach.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.