Tonight won’t get it done

quinnearlysghost88

7 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

We exposed Josh a lot. We turned the ball over too much. A good team will turn that against us fast. Great win, but it’s not sustainable. We don’t win that game if it’s vs the Titans. 

right, if we don't turn the ball over we score 50. Rams are a good team and they didn't. They are better than the Titans

7 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

The softest Super Bowl champs imaginable. 

Meh. Seemed like the Bills came to win a game and make a statement while the Rams came to hang their banner and celebrate last season’s SB win. Personally I won’t complain if a year from now the Bills are in the Rams position. 

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

Rethinking this POV, there were some really dumb decisions made last night too. McD making Shakir inactive instead of Harris for one.  I hope McD gets his act together...

McD was disappointed all camp because he told Beane to draft Shakira and Beane effed up.  She was going to be an effective decoy.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1

They were pretty sloppy in the second quarter.  No question about that.

But this was the 3rd game (out of their last 5) where the Bills offense hasn't punted even once.

That's going to make up for a lot of the stupid mistakes.

8 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

We exposed Josh a lot. We turned the ball over too much. A good team will turn that against us fast. Great win, but it’s not sustainable. We don’t win that game if it’s vs the Titans. 

I thought the defending Superbowl Champions playing at home on the West Coast in a Primetime game to open the season would be considered a good team

Hmmm, but the Titans ??????????

25 minutes ago, Rampage said:

They wouldn’t be if us or Kansas City made it

They Had Von Miller last year this year we got him..  I think revisionist history needs to acknowledge where we improved since last year. We were not this good on D last year.

10 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

The Rams won the Super Bowl last year.  By definition that means they are a good team.  Get a life bro.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

But they didn't, and the Rams won. 

Revisionist history never works

Yeah and it doesn’t mean squat because they barely beat a team with a bunch of tomato cans as offensive linemen.

2 hours ago, nucci said:

right, if we don't turn the ball over we score 50. Rams are a good team and they didn't. They are better than the Titans

Tennessee would bury the Rams with a 100% Derrick Henry. Any Top AFC team would.

• Haha (+1) 1

That is a good team and we held them to 10 points despite shooting ourselves in the foot at every opportunity.  That was 60 minutes of domination.  This defense means Josh doesnt need to play perfect games.  He still played almost perfect (classic overachiever) but he didnt need to.

10 hours ago, Draconator said:

Did you forget we played the defending Superbowl Champions?  

I guess you did.

And The Rock was there.

...it matters.

Nothing gives me more pride than when my baby girl told me this morning, "Daddy, last nite provess dat even with multiple turnovers, on the rode against the world champions, on the bigest stage da way da bills do theyre business is sussustainable in the long wrung to get it done in the NFL in 2022."

Trying not to cry even thinking about it now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Jk everything is fine and we will go 17-0.  Nothing we did today was wrong. 

Before we went up by 21, the Sean McVay lead offense had 151 total offensive yards.  You deep down honestly think that type of defensive performance won't get it done?  I'm not even mentioning the 400 yards we had on offense.  That's really not enough to win?

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.