NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - Post Game thread- The NFL season Begins!!!!!!

BuffaloBill

51 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Josh's stats for tonight:

26 for 31 (completion percentage of 83.9%)

297 passing yards / 47 rush yards

Average passing yardage of 9.6

3 passing TDs plus 1 rush TD

2 Interceptions (which is harsh; only one was possibly his fault)

112.0 passer rating

Allen fails to get a 300 yard game again. Bust. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

it's water under the bridge at this point...but Chiefs fans (like myself) and Bills fans watching the Bengals go the SB last year and lose.....BARF.

McChoke cost us the Lombardi.  I'm hoping he learned his lesson, and won't guard the sideline when the other team has 3 timeouts left.  Tonight's game just confirmed that we should have won it all last year.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Man once Allen starts running and picking up hard first downs and just shows how much he wants to win it always seems like it inspires the team. All those turnovers, then second half josh starts being superman and the team just did a 180. This is gonna be a heck of a year! Von Miller was a huge signing. This team has its leaders! Bills dynasty starting 22. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I just think it's crazy that even with all the ridiculous hype heading into this game, we somehow managed to blow those impossible expectations out of the water. Every wildest dream I had about this game came true. After several decades of let downs it feels good to see them meet the moment.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This was not any ordinary win.  It was a domination of the Super Bowl champs.  Bills made mistakes and at times sloppy.   Think of how they will be when the fumbles, mental errors and the like get ironed out.  Oh!  And all those who wanted the Bills to sign Bobby Wagner..,,he got exposed.  Slowing down.  Only effective when acting like a upright D lineman.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.