โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Maybe these whistleblowers are deep state stooges purposefully releasing nonsense to distract the public - any coincidence that โ€œpost Covidโ€ suddenly there are aliens?ย 

Keep trying.

Here's the simple, obvious explanation: nutcases like MTG and Boebert are deeply infected by QAnon. Remember your old friend Deranged Rhino? Remember how he wasn't just fascinated with sex and children and martial law, but also all worked up about UFOs? Same thing here.

Deny all you want ... this was a QAnon influenced hearing supported by QAnon nutcases in Congress.

ย 

Oh, and by the way: they hate your Pope too.

ย 

And think before you re-post idiotic comments. The Republican Chair controls the agenda. You can do better.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Keep trying.

Here's the simple, obvious explanation: nutcases like MTG and Boebert are deeply infected by QAnon. Remember your old friend Deranged Rhino? Remember how he wasn't just fascinated with sex and children and martial law, but also all worked up about UFOs? Same thing here.

Deny all you want ... this was a QAnon influenced hearing supported by QAnon nutcases in Congress.

ย 

Oh, and by the way: they hate your Pope too.

ย 

And think before you re-post idiotic comments. The Republican Chair controls the agenda. You can do better.

ย 

So it was idiotic for that guy to tweet โ€œthe UFOs are a distraction. ย The FED raised rates again, and this isnโ€™t going to end well. ย The dollar isnโ€™t worth what it was 30 or even 10 years ago.โ€ ย 
ย 

That sounds perfectly logical to me. ย 
ย 

Unless you think everyone on Team Red agrees on everything and has the same agenda. ย Maybe this guy thinks all of them are just the UniParty (shhโ€ฆhe does). ย 
ย 

He retweeted this recently:

ย 

ย 

ย 

And fyiโ€ฆ.. I still have no clue wtf Q Anon. ย 
ย 

So if the tweet I posted is a guy that hates the UniParty and hates this UFO nonsense, then how is he this Q Anon โ€ฆ. guy? ย Whatever that is. ย 

ย 

Be better Frank. ย 

Edited by Big Blitz

More โ€œbad newsโ€ haha

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

ย 

So it was idiotic for that guy to tweet โ€œthe UFOs are a distraction. ย The FED raised rates again, and this isnโ€™t going to end well. ย The dollar isnโ€™t worth what it was 30 or even 10 years ago.โ€ ย 
ย 

ย 

Unless you think everyone on Team Red agrees on everything and has the same agenda. ย Maybe this guy thinks all of them are just the UniParty (shhโ€ฆhe does). ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

So if the tweet I posted is a guy that hates the UniParty and hates this UFO nonsense, then how is he this Q Anon โ€ฆ. guy? ย Whatever that is. ย 

ย 

Be better Frank. ย 

Heโ€™s not a QAnon guy. Several Republican members of the Oversight Committee are QAnon gals. They scheduled the hearing. They are obsessed with UFOs. The initial posterโ€™s take that the UFO hearings were scheduled to distract from the Fedโ€™s July decision was idiotic. You reposted it. Own it.ย 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

51 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Be better Frank. ย 

ย 

@The Frankish Reichย assumes everyone right of center is a Qanon devotee.

ย 

In reality, he herself knows more about it than the rest of us combined.

ย 

The Qanon King.

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Is it always Republicans vs Democrats, left vs right, with you? Is it never what's best for the country? Seems like every criticism of the Democratic party policies is followed by "well the republicans did this or that". And yes I know the same things happen on the other side of it too.

As far as inflation being tamed? Go to the gas station or grocery store and report back.

I just did go to the gas station. $3.49. Which is up significantly from summer 2019 (the last fair comparison), but a lot lower than peak summer 2008, even in real terms.ย 
Oh, and on the โ€œeducationโ€ thread I just noted that you can make a hindred or so PBJ sandwiches for ten bucks.ย 
Iโ€™m not ascribing the good economic news solely, or even in significant part, to Biden. I am pointing out that thereโ€™s a Republican panic starting to well up. What if the economy actually looks good a year from now? Is anti-trans mania the issue we have to run on?

45 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Heโ€™s not a QAnon guy. Several Republican members of the Oversight Committee are QAnon gals. They scheduled the hearing. They are obsessed with UFOs. The initial posterโ€™s take that the UFO hearings were scheduled to distract from the Fedโ€™s July decision was idiotic. You reposted it. Own it.ย 

ย 

Ok?

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So we all agree that the tweet you posted - the one about the UFO Hearings being convened to distract from the Fed's interest rate decision - was stupid?

ย 

No. ย The hearings are a distraction. ย Thatโ€™s what I agree with - deliberately scheduled to coincide with the day the FED was meeting which they knew for months - who knows. ย 

Just now, Big Blitz said:

ย 

No. ย The hearings are a distraction. ย Thatโ€™s what I agree with - deliberately scheduled to coincide with the day the FED was meeting which they knew for months - who knows. ย 

Whatever. Republicans know the Fed is going to raise interest rates, that that will drive up loan/mortgage rates and give them an anti-Biden/Dem talking point, so they schedule UFO hearings to drown out that talking point.

Just give up already.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Whatever. Republicans know the Fed is going to raise interest rates, that that will drive up loan/mortgage rates and give them an anti-Biden/Dem talking point, so they schedule UFO hearings to drown out that talking point.

Just give up already.

ย 

I mean there are other theories as to why they would schedule it yesterdayย 

ย 

ย 

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

ย 

I mean there are other theories as to why they would schedule it yesterdayย 

ย 

ย 

Interesting. He spread the money around all right, mostly (at least visibly) to Democrats and the Dem party, but lots to Republicans too. And he accomplished the apparent goal: crypto trading not being treated as securities trading.

Another moral of the story: these charges were dropped because the Bahamas wouldn't extradite him if they were in play. Bahamas gotta protect all their other shady businesses making big political contributions ... So make sure to flee to the Bahamas before the law comes down on you.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

ย 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-the-u-s-economy-is-sticking-the-soft-landing-cf140c04?mod=hp_lead_pos1

ย 

From the very Republican Wall Street Journal:

ย 

To see what an economic soft landing looks like, search no further than businessย hiring.

Parts of the economy are cooling, just as the Federal Reserve would like to see to combat inflation. Freight railroads, for instance, are seeing shipping volumes decline. Construction firms are cutting back on equipment purchases. A vending-machine companyโ€™s customers are negotiating prices downward.

Yet the key to a measured, inflation-busting slowdown that doesnโ€™t sink the economy lies in whether companies hold on to workers or lay them off. And the answer, in an economy that otherwise can send repeated mixed signals, is clear: They are making a priority of keeping workers.ย Apple, for one,ย is avoiding layoffs despite economic uncertainty.ย 

All those retained workers, in turn, are spending their paychecks, albeit more slowly. So the economy appears to be steadily cooling, while averting the long-anticipated recession.

ย 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

You know that when the Dem-controlled media "unfairly gives him little to no credit"...

You know when you need a conspiracy theory to make an argument, you don't have an argumentย 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You know when you need a conspiracy theory to make an argument, you don't have an argumentย 

ย 

What's the alleged conspiracy theory?ย  That there are zero Dem-controlled media outlets?ย  Good one.

• Like (+1) 1

ย 

ย 

So, he was getting heat from ALL sides on this.

ย 

Thus his teamย ย campaign leadersย  made the decision to 'recognize' her.

ย 

WHAT A GUY !!

ย 

ย 

President Biden publicly acknowledges 7th grandchild for first time

ย 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-publicly-acknowledges-7th-grandchild-navy-first-time-rcna96987

ย 

ย 

ย 

(also Hunter's lawsuit for less support has ended)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

So, he was getting heat from ALL sides on this.

ย 

Thus his teamย ย campaign leadersย  made the decision to 'recognize' her.

ย 

WHAT A GUY !!

ย 

ย 

President Biden publicly acknowledges 7th grandchild for first time

ย 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-publicly-acknowledges-7th-grandchild-navy-first-time-rcna96987

ย 

ย 

ย 

(also Hunter's lawsuit for less support has ended)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

At 5:00 PM on a Friday....where news goes to die.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

All Iโ€™m saying is conspiracy theories on here, while defending someone that has actual evidence against him itโ€™s bizarre

ย 

I mean, is this gonna be like every other time and people are just gonna cry conspiracy. whenever nothing comes of it

ย 

You know damn well there is nothing going on the Joe Biden can be attached to and going after Hunter Biden all day isnโ€™t going to change that

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

All Iโ€™m saying is conspiracy theories on here, while defending someone that has actual evidence against him itโ€™s bizarre

ย 

I mean, is this gonna be like every other time and people are just gonna cry conspiracy. whenever nothing comes of it

ย 

You know damn well there is nothing going on the Joe Biden can be attached to and going after Hunter Biden all day isnโ€™t going to change that

If you rewound the clock a couple years, you likely would have suggested there was nothing there at all with respect to Hunter Biden, and Trump conspired with Russia to win the election.ย 
ย 

Itโ€™s time to get to the bottom of this story, and investigations, leaks, innuendo and allegations is how itโ€™s done in Washington.ย 
ย 

It seems painfully clear that J Biden is involved to a large degree in partnering with adversaries, letโ€™s get to the bottom of that, John. ย But if youโ€™re right, the worst thing that comes of it is political posturing.ย 
ย 

Itโ€™s the journey, John, and as been said many times by leaders of all political stripes and interested voters, if there is nothing to hide, all will be well. ย 
ย 

In fact it would be worth the price of admission to watch JB answer questions about his involvement and hearing him riff about tea with Neville Chamberlain last year in Paris.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 2

Conspiracy theory:ย  Covid might have originated in a Wuhan lab.

ย 

Covid came from a market.ย  Shut up you conspiracy theorists suggesting otherwise,ย  and if you don't voluntarily shut up, we'll censor you.

ย 

Conspiracy theory:ย  Natural immunity is every bit as robust as vaccine induced immunity, therefore most young kids and healthy young adults shouldn't be required to be vaccinated

ย 

Don't be stupid and just shut up and get the vaccine you anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist. If you don't we'll publicly shame you, fire you from your job or not let you participate in organized sports.ย  Besides, If you get vaccinated you can't get covid.

ย 

What "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true?

ย 

There are many, many more examples to tally on the scoreboard, but I'll just stop with the two that centered around an unprecedented global pandemic that ***** the world.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 1

ย 

ย 

BIDEN VOTERS POSTING THEIR Lโ€™S ONLINE:ย 

ย 

Meghan McCain: Blink and you missed it.

ย 

The Presidentย finallyย recognized his grandkid in a slimy statement snuck out Friday just as America started the weekend.

ย 

Well, I noticedโ€ฆ and I wonโ€™t let cynical old Joe get away with it.

ย 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12356567/MEGHAN-MCCAIN-Blink-missed-President-FINALLY-recognized-grandkid-slimy-statement-snuck-Friday-just-America-started-weekend-noticed-wont-let-cynical-old-Joe-away-it.html

ย 

ย 

ย 

On 7/29/2023 at 10:50 AM, Tiberius said:

Are you stating the MSM is not complete leftists?ย 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

๐ŸŽฏย 
ย 

ย 

If one of your numbers is jumping the opposite direction of all your other numbers then that number is wrong. It is awesome though you highlight his highest approval numbers are still under 50%.

8 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

If one of your numbers is jumping the opposite direction of all your other numbers then that number is wrong. It is awesome though you highlight his highest approval numbers are still under 50%.

The most likely cause of outlier results in any series of surveys of the same purpose is the demographic composition of the poll is not representative of the population as a whole.ย ย 

28 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Still never quoted me - wonder why - lmao

Just now, BillStime said:

Still never quoted me - wonder why - lmao

You and I disagree, I believe it is good that kids know that black people learned skills in slavery that they made use of during reconstruction. I still don't know what you believe because you simply keep quoting other people.ย 

• Like (+1) 2