​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you post mostly crap from PACs.  Who funds the PACs.

👆😂🤡 - Of all people.

Why don’t you worry about your own pathetic posts. Like Bonnie - you get upstaged every single day here and it’s fn hilarious. 

You never think - do you?

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Gregg said:

01HBXEAA2EPRQTTCQRFKVVJYEZ.jpeg?w=290&dp

You know that this is disingenuous

Union jobs are well paid

The immigrants that you’re talking about do the work that people don’t wanna do

39 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you post mostly crap from PACs.  Who funds the PACs.

You really have no self reflection do you do you even bother to read what you write?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

You know that this is disingenuous

Union jobs are well paid

The immigrants that you’re talking about do the work that people don’t wanna do

You really have no self reflection do you do you even bother to read what you write?

New hires at all UAW car companies is 17 dollars an hour with a cap of 21.  you were saying?

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

it has entire threads from the Lincoln project. most of its post are just tweets from PACS

you know what they are?

25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Won’t be for long and you can thank Biden for that support

A photo opp vs the fact those companies have controlling shares by BlackRock and the Chinese government that Biden seems to be very loyal to.

See how it plays out.   right now, the companies are not budging.

The Biden administration said Thursday it will bypass environmental and conservation laws for the first time to fast-track barrier construction along the southern border, citing an “acute and immediate” need to stop soaring numbers of migrants crossing illegally in the Rio Grande Valley of south Texas.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2023/10/05/border-wall-buoys-biden/

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The Biden administration said Thursday it will bypass environmental and conservation laws for the first time to fast-track barrier construction along the southern border, citing an “acute and immediate” need to stop soaring numbers of migrants crossing illegally in the Rio Grande Valley of south Texas.

Wait. So Now its cool to build a wall on the southern border?

Does that make him and his supporters all racist now?

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Brooo.......now walls at the border are good??? Lol comon man

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Biden did it so easy. Trump is such a failure. You should vote for Joe! 

Or else just admit you don’t really want anything done ever 

53 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It usually takes a few years before their bad ideas/policies/movements smack them in the face and they need to do a 180 and make hypocrites of themselves.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Now we won’t get all those workers you’ve been heralding. What a mess. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/4/2023 at 8:05 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

it has entire threads from the Lincoln project. most of its post are just tweets from PACS

you know what they are?

A photo opp vs the fact those companies have controlling shares by BlackRock and the Chinese government that Biden seems to be very loyal to.

See how it plays out.   right now, the companies are not budging.

As opposed to scabs in a Trump like rally and Trump supporters, holding up signs acting like they are union workers

You mean stuff like that?

Give me an honest attempt over dishonesty every day

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

BREAKING NEWS

Economy adds 336,000 jobs in September, in a stunning gain

The unemployment rate held at 3.8 percent, according to a Bureau of Labor Statistics report.

By Lauren Kaori GurleyUpdated 10 minutes ago

MORE COVERAGE

Biden deliver remarks on September jobs report at 11:30 a.m. ET

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

BREAKING NEWS

The unemployment rate held at 3.8 percent, according to a Bureau of Labor Statistics report.

MORE COVERAGE

Good one.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me 20 times...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

As opposed to scabs in a Trump like rally and Trump supporters, holding up signs acting like they are union workers

You mean stuff like that?

Give me an honest attempt over dishonesty every day

Not opposed. same crap.

Unlimited money in politics is hugely flawed.  

PACS/Charities should have to report ahead of primaries or loose tax-exempt status.

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good one.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me 20 times...

What the fools making up these fake job reports don't seem to comprehend is that while a robust report will boost the impression the economy is going gangbusters and the Biden administration is doing a marvelous job, it will also compel stock and bond traders to sell off those markets because a higher jobs number will signal the Fed about the need to continue raising rates.  Which will increase future expectations for a severe recession and eventually tank the markets and the economy into the November 2024 election.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/06/politics/fact-check-biden-cut-debt-surplus-corporate-tax-unemployment/index.html

During a Friday speech about the September jobs report, President Joe Biden delivered a rapid-fire series of three false or misleading claims – falsely saying that he has cut the debt, falsely crediting a tax policy that didn’t take effect until 2023 for improving the budget situation in 2021 and 2022, and misleadingly saying that he has presided over an “actual surplus.”

At a separate moment of the speech, Biden used outdated figures to boast of setting record lows in the unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanics and people with disabilities. While the rates for these three groups hit record lows earlier in his presidency, he didn’t acknowledge that they have all since increased to non-record levels – and, in fact, are now higher than they were during parts of Donald Trump’s presidency.

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

BREAKING NEWS

MORE COVERAGE

"Doc" finds this funny.  I think it's because he's embarrassed to be unemployed during a time when jobs are so easy to find....

• Vomit 1

23 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What the fools making up these fake job reports don't seem to comprehend is that while a robust report will boost the impression the economy is going gangbusters and the Biden administration is doing a marvelous job, it will also compel stock and bond traders to sell off those markets because a higher jobs number will signal the Fed about the need to continue raising rates.  Which will increase future expectations for a severe recession and eventually tank the markets and the economy into the November 2024 election.  

so more jobs are bad....good to know.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"Doc" finds this funny.  I think it's because he's embarrassed to be unemployed during a time when jobs are so easy to find....

Great thought process for a supposedly "retired doctor."

• Haha (+1) 1

Why is it so hard for so many people to understand:

Most of us on the left don’t like Biden; He’s old, ineffective, and at this point his “flubs” are getting scary. On the flip side, Trump supporters literally can’t see any wrong in him - I’m often curious what he could actually do to make these wingnuts finally say enough is enough. I suppose he was right when he said “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" 

So, Trump supporters will guarantee he gets the nomination, no votes will swing, and we’ll be stuck with Biden again (and four more exhausting years of “stolen election” nonsense). 

How in the world are these are best two options? More importantly why can’t we all agree both options are trash, and the right nominate someone who would swing many votes? 

I digress. This will be my once a decade post in PPP. Enjoy yourselves, friends. 

go bills. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Most of us on the left don’t like Biden; He’s old, ineffective, and at this point his “flubs” are getting scary. On the flip side, Trump supporters literally can’t see any wrong in him - I’m often curious what he could actually do to make these wingnuts finally say enough is enough. I suppose he was right when he said “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" 

So, Trump supporters will guarantee he gets the nomination, no votes will swing, and we’ll be stuck with Biden again (and four more exhausting years of “stolen election” nonsense). 

How in the world are these are best two options? More importantly why can’t we all agree both options are trash, and the right nominate someone who would swing many votes? 

I digress. This will be my once a decade post in PPP. Enjoy yourselves, friends. 

go bills. 

geez that makes a lot of sense.  right MAGA's?

• Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

go bills. 

Yeah, no we won't.

• Haha (+1) 1