​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

8 hours ago, TSOL said:

They're gonna have to pull the plug on slimy Joe 

Death will stop the drooling vegetable. He won't run next year. Probably won't be alive or if he is it will be in hospice care at that point.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

They won't/can't.  

I don't see him being the Democrat nominee, love him or hate him Trump is just commanding the national stage and Biden policies, Biden economy, are in choppy waters. The Dems are going to have to make a decisional sooner rather than later. It would not surprise me they dust off Michelle Obama and throw her out there by spring 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I don't see him being the Democrat nominee, love him or hate him Trump is just commanding the national stage and Biden policies, Biden economy, are in choppy waters. The Dems are going to have to make a decisional sooner rather than later. It would not surprise me they dust off Michelle Obama and throw her out there by spring 

As POTUS?  No chance.  She neither wants the job nor does she has a single qualification for it.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

As POTUS?  No chance.  She neither wants the job nor does she has a single qualification for it.

They need to do something drastic this should be an interesting election season 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

The Dems seem to think Newsome is their next golden boy. To them he has done a "great" job in CA. I don't know if he runs in 2024 but count on him running in 2028.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Dems seem to think Newsome is their next golden boy. To them he has done a "great" job in CA. I don't know if he runs in 2024 but count on him running in 2028.

Newsome is a trainwreck America won't elect a California boy America sees California for what it is 

Edited by TSOL
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

It would be Barack's 4th term. Who the hell wants that.

No one.  Not even Michelle.

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

Again, even if she wanted it, it would be a hard sell.

• Like (+1) 2

Insulin shot in the USA $784 dollars

Insulin shot everywhere else in the world $12 dollars...

Hmmm 🤔

I don't think this is a R vs. D problem btw 

On a side note, Biden sucks 

Edited by TSOL

22 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And we've been led to believe the liberals that view themselves as moral and ethical superiors were above vindictive politically motivated behavior.

Trump and DeSantis taught ALF how to be ruthless 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

as you proved with your daft reply about the price of gas not impacting the rich.

When it directly hurts the people that can least afford it.

Yep - and you’re the one championing higher drug prices in another thread. 

jfc

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Deflection? CF deflected to the poor when my post to you had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POOR.

jfc

image.thumb.png.97a75d844e00e48533b29d82d059cc7f.png

Yes….deflection on your part. What others do on here is their issue. By the way, gas prices are still at $5.50 out here. In case you wondered if there’s been a change since my last post. 😂

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes….deflection on your part. What others do on here is their issue. By the way, gas prices are still at $5.50 out here. In case you wondered if there’s been a change since my last post. 😂

$3.70 here in Boston.

If you can’t afford to live there - move. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

$3.70 here in Boston.

If you can’t afford to live there - move. 

I’m not citing this for myself. It’s called empathy. I thought you devoted leftists worshipped at the Empathy Altar. No? Only when it serves your masters purposes? I see. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Boston Retail Gas Price is at a current level of 3.913, up from 3.897 last week and down from 4.397 one year ago.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/boston_retail_price_of_gasoline#:~:text=Boston Retail Gas Price is at a current,week and down from 4.397 one year ago.

The state needs the gas tax, how else would they be able to afford all the pet projects and cut into that 30-billion-dollar deficit.

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not citing this for myself. It’s called empathy. I thought you devoted leftists worshipped at the Empathy Altar. No? Only when it serves your masters purposes? I see. 

We lost empathy for MAGA's during Covid...

Then there's this

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1