โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i thought i saw your face in the corn mixed in...it was remarkable. ย outstanding even!

It was probably your own reflection. Now flush the rest of yourself down the toilet and do the world a favor.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i thought i saw your face in the corn mixed in...it was remarkable. ย outstanding even!

Youโ€™ve done an extraordinary amount of winning the last two days. Congrats to you, especially for this effort. You have to be feeling good about your 63yo self!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Youโ€™ve done an extraordinary amount of winning the last two days. Congrats to you, especially for this effort. You have to be feeling good about your 63yo self!

good fun. ย the artist staying here is inspiring me. ย this is performance art...

ย 

good art is often unusual. ย usual kinda sucks in art...

ย 

https://www.redbubble.com/i/art-print/Smoking-Boy-With-Chicken-Vintage-Bizarre-Weird-Funny-by-knightsydesign/114027173.1G4ZT

ย 

and look who brought a toilet into the thread...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

good fun. ย the artist staying here is inspiring me. ย this is performance art...

If you come across anyone in real life that behaves as you do here, waddle away as quickly as possible. Theyโ€™re creeps.ย 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If you come across anyone in real life that behaves as you do here, waddle away as quickly as possible. Theyโ€™re creeps.ย 

u mean u didn't like "smoking boy with chicken"?

ย 

as i said before, insults from u are a badge of honor. ย keep em coming.

ย 

here's some more art. ย less cultured but funny

ย 

ย 

On 10/5/2023 at 11:37 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

crazy turn of events after years of them calling any talk of a wall, RACIST, bigoted and any other insult they could think of.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

You know damn well that it wasnโ€™t the talk of the wall that was causing the problem. It was trumps verbiage to go along with that wall like he was keeping the zombie hordes out of the United States.
ย 

The majority of those immigrants are just trying to find a place where they wonโ€™t get shot

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You know damn well that it wasnโ€™t the talk of the wall that was causing the problem. It was trumps verbiage to go along with that wall like he was keeping the zombie hordes out of the United States.
ย 

The majority of those immigrants are just trying to find a place where they wonโ€™t get shot

If anyone thinks coming to America to settle in some major city will provide sanctuary from violence they are tragically misinformed.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

ย 

So are hundreds of millions of people across the world. Do we let them all in? ย Big cities are complaing that the number of illegals they are receiving, which is a fraction of what the border towns see, are destroying them.
ย 

I analogize this to a bomb shelter, where there is food for x number of years, but only for up to y number of people. Liberals would let everybody in, the food would be gone in about a year and everybody would be dead. ย You think you were doing the right thing but ultimately you arenโ€™t.ย 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

That money has not been disbursed it not a penny of it, and when it does, it is going to be for food and medicine with oversight
ย 

Try again, Tim

ย 

Because they have no other money, right?

ย 

Amazingly, it's still theirs.ย  As soon as the attack was announced, it should have been cancelled.ย  But that would be horrible optics.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

ย 

Because they have no other money, right?

ย 

Amazingly, it's still theirs.ย  As soon as the attack was announced, it should have been cancelled.ย  But that would be horrible optics.

Once again, I will see it, not a dollar if it has been released, and even when it was going to be released if it was going to be for food and medicine with oversight
ย 

If they have other money, thatโ€™s not Bidenโ€™s fault

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Once again, I will see it, not a dollar if it has been released, and even when it was going to be released if it was going to be for food and medicine with oversight
ย 

If they have other money, thatโ€™s not Bidenโ€™s fault

ย 

Why haven't we been told that the money has been frozen/reclaimed?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

Then why haven't we heard that the money has been reclaimed.ย  What's the holdup?ย 

I donโ€™t have the answer to that other than the hostilities that happened are very recent
ย 

I did see a report today that the United States is looking into a irans involvement in this maybe they are doing their due diligence before reclaiming the money I donโ€™t know

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

ย 

Doc, they donโ€™Doc. ย ..tIhave access to it

pls don\'t call him Doc. ย  It's an affront to all actual health care providers..

ย 

words are cool

ย 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/afront

ย 

It was an affront to his dignity and manhood.ย He took it as a personal affront. He seemed affronted by the implication that he might have to change. But she was quick to anger when sensing an affront to her dignity.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I donโ€™t have the answer to that other than the hostilities that happened are very recent
ย 

I did see a report today that the United States is looking into a irans involvement in this maybe they are doing their due diligence before reclaiming the money I donโ€™t know

It doesnโ€™t take long to announce youโ€™re canceling the money. ย And Iran is definitely involved. ย The Admin is trying to hide it as long as they can, for obvious reasons.ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

pls don\'t call him Doc. ย  It's an affront to all actual health care providers..

ย 

words are cool

ย 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/afront

ย 

It was an affront to his dignity and manhood.ย He took it as a personal affront. He seemed affronted by the implication that he might have to change. But she was quick to anger when sensing an affront to her dignity.

See? ย I told you youโ€™re a nobody here.ย 

• Thank you (+1) 1

ย 

they are not getting any cash back from the Quatar bank.ย ย 

• Shocked 1

21 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That money has not been disbursed it not a penny of it, and when it does, it is going to be for food and medicine with oversight
ย 

Try again, Tim

I am not sure you are being sarcastic, but if you are being serious, you believe there is oversight on the money? Just like North Korea had oversight with the nuclear materials?ย 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am not sure you are being sarcastic, but if you are being serious, you believe there is oversight on the money? Just like North Korea had oversight with the nuclear materials?ย 

If your argument is you canโ€™t trust anybody then thatโ€™s a non-starter for a conversation until they show that they didnโ€™t have oversight on this money. You canโ€™t say ***** about it.

• Eyeroll 1

If your argument is you canโ€™t trust anybody then thatโ€™s a non-starter for a conversation until they show that they didnโ€™t have oversight on this money. You canโ€™t say ***** about it.

Your argument is that we should trust the Iranian Government? Your right this is a nonstarter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/10/2023 at 8:50 PM, Doc said:

ย 

Then why haven't we heard that the money has been reclaimed.ย  What's the holdup?ย 

Took it a couple of days

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your argument is that we should trust the Iranian Government? Your right this is a nonstarter.

Same for you should give information a couple of days to process before making a judgment youโ€™re wrong

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Took it a couple of days

Same for you should give information a couple of days to process before making a judgment youโ€™re wrong

Not sure where you think I am wrong- I don't trust the Iranians and giving them the 6 billion was a mistake, if you disagree with either statement you are stupid. Trusting Biden at this point is pure insanity also but can't wait for you point out my specific "wrong".

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

ย 

ย 

Why's he sniffing her hair?ย  What a creep.ย  What a mess.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Irv