​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 1:53 PM, Tiberius said:

Taking back the House will only require the shift of a handful of seats. 

Biden winning re-election AND winning the House back! 

That would be nice 

I'll have what you're having.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Bloomberg) -- For all the talk of a slowdown in the US economy, more than a dozen US states have the best job markets in their history. 

Unemployment rates were lower last month than a year earlier in 23 states, and stable in another seven, according to data released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 15 states, unemployment was at the lowest level since the data series began in January 1976, and in 40 of them there was a statistically significant increase in the number of people working over the 12 months through April. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/more-than-a-dozen-us-states-boast-best-job-markets-in-their-history/ar-AA1bpQyT

With the sole exception of Rhode Island, every state (plus the District of Columbia) reported more people in work last month than a year ago. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bloomberg) -- For all the talk of a slowdown in the US economy, more than a dozen US states have the best job markets in their history. 

Unemployment rates were lower last month than a year earlier in 23 states, and stable in another seven, according to data released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 15 states, unemployment was at the lowest level since the data series began in January 1976, and in 40 of them there was a statistically significant increase in the number of people working over the 12 months through April. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/more-than-a-dozen-us-states-boast-best-job-markets-in-their-history/ar-AA1bpQyT

With the sole exception of Rhode Island, every state (plus the District of Columbia) reported more people in work last month than a year ago. 

Fwiw… Republicans should underestimate Biden at their own peril.  

Not because of him, but because the Democrats have run laps around Republicans in terms of getting the vote out in this post-covid era of mass scale mail-in/early voting. 

Unless R’s figure that out … good luck.  Fetterman had the election won like 2 weeks before Election Day, just nobody realized it. 

That being said, Americans view on the economy is based on feeling.. and they feel the economy is in bad shape.  They see every becoming more expensive and it never stops lately.  No amount of real, or propagandized, information will change that .. and likely only serves to make the administration seem out of touch. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Fwiw… Republicans should underestimate Biden at their own peril.  

Not because of him, but because the Democrats have run laps around Republicans in terms of getting the vote out in this post-covid era of mass scale mail-in/early voting. 

Unless R’s figure that out … good luck.  Fetterman had the election won like 2 weeks before Election Day, just nobody realized it. 

That being said, Americans view on the economy is based on feeling.. and they feel the economy is in bad shape.  They see every becoming more expensive and it never stops lately.  No amount of real, or propagandized, information will change that .. and likely only serves to make the administration seem out of touch. 

Sure. Americans keep hearing from the media a recession is coming, blah blah, nothing yet 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure. Americans keep hearing from the media a recession is coming, blah blah, nothing yet 

So now you see how easily the public can be manipulated by the media!  Welcome to the club.  

That said … everything is getting more expensive.  That’s not make believe.  And people do feel that.  

That is why inflation is such a political killer … it’s one of the few things the voting public feels every. single. day. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 3

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So now you see how easily the public can be manipulated by the media!  Welcome to the club.  

That said … everything is getting more expensive.  That’s not make believe.  And people do feel that.  

That is why inflation is such a political killer … it’s one of the few things the voting public feels every. single. day. 

Still better than people not having jobs. Hopefully immigrants can come in and save us from inflation. More workers will help reduce inflation 

• Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Still better than people not having jobs. Hopefully immigrants can come in and save us from inflation. More workers will help reduce inflation 

I don't think there is a chance in hell that Biden holds that office beyond this term.

He is infirm and his countenance is an embarrassment.

He can't be hidden for five more years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

I don't think there is a chance in hell that Biden holds that office beyond this term.

If he runs against Trump he wins. 

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

R’s will likely nominate Trump and the Dems mail-in vote game is unmatched. 

In my mind, it’s 50/50, but I also don’t think Biden is mentally capable of faking his way through another term, so it would be an election, once again, around Trump, with the potential outcome being President Harris. 

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

People not having jobs isn’t what unemployment rate means. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/qai/2023/01/25/unemployment-is-low-but-so-is-the-labor-force-participation-rate---whats-going-on-in-the-us-labor-market/amp/

• Like (+1) 1

ITs so Ironic they had that summit in Hiroshima. Many on the far left see that as a war crime as it targeted civilians. 

Or are they showing off how nice it can be rebuilt, while The Ukrainian leader was there?  

Edited by Chris farley
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He just looks like he is going to win AGAIN  

If he does, then something is seriously wrong with our elections. I don't see how anyone can defend the guy. Worst President in my lifetime.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Partisan opinion, so what

I know you do not understand facts from opinions, but Biden did win, that is a fact 

image.png.64f42bbffe596f1be028524673a6ca40.png

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

close, the problem is overestimating the electorate 

They are fine, but should be given more say by ditching the EC, which is obsolete 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know you do not understand facts from opinions, but Biden did win, that is a fact 

They are fine, but should be given more say by ditching the EC, which is obsolete 

Ditching EC is anti republic

agree it is breaking down and failing to prevent the insidious advancing virus of mob rule and perpetual bloating of central government authority which if unfettered will inevitably lead to fascism. 

It’s just hard to understand those cheerleading this path. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Keep underestimating this winner! :thumbsup:

People didn't vote for Biden. They voted against Trump. After 4 years of damage, I think people will vote differently this time. 401K's are down. Border control problem. Inflation just to name a few things with Biden. Worst President in my lifetime.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

On the contrary. It seems to me that there’s more need for the EC now than when it was first created. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

People didn't vote for Biden. They voted against Trump. After 4 years of damage, I think people will vote differently this time. 401K's are down. Border control problem. Inflation just to name a few things with Biden. Worst President in my lifetime.

100%.  By far the worst President in history.  Demented Biden is ***** this country up bad. 

• Agree 2

The facts cannot be disputed. The United States has recovered from the coronavirus pandemic faster than any major economy in the world. As Bloomberg’s Matthew A. Winkler recently pointed out, unemployment is stunningly low. Gross domestic product growth has grown at three times the average pace as under President Donald Trump, real incomes are rising, manufacturing is booming, and inflation has eased for 10 straight months. Even the budget deficit, which was at 15.6 percent of GDP at the end of the Trump presidency, has dropped to 5.5 percent of GDP at the end of last year.

The picture is even better when viewed more broadly. The United States remains the world’s leader in business, especially in cutting-edge technology. Scholars Sean Starrs and Stephen G. Brooks found that, looking at the globe’s top 2,000 companies, Chinese firms come first in shares of global profits in only 11 percent of sectors, but U.S. firms are ranked first in 74 percent of sectors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/05/26/america-supremacy-irresponsible-politics/

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Kudos to Joe for being funny in that clip. I’m just sorry that the granddaughter he won’t acknowledge the existence of will never get the chance to share a laugh with her grandfather.

I hear he’s a decent man though.