​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

On 5/22/2023 at 10:36 AM, Gregg said:

People didn't vote for Biden. They voted against Trump. After 4 years of damage, I think people will vote differently this time. 401K's are down. Border control problem. Inflation just to name a few things with Biden. Worst President in my lifetime.

They voted out of fear of Wuhan virus and how Trump was allegedly mishandling it, and believed Joke would "shut it down."  Not to mention all the fake scandals. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

They voted out of fear of Wuhan virus and how Trump was allegedly mishandling it, and believed Joke would "shut it down."  Not to mention all the fake scandals. 

Americans voted out the most corrupt and incompetent POTUS in our lifetime. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

of course. cause that looks normal as heck.

It doesn't.   But the narrator said it was a mask like she was expecting one of the lizard people under it.

Likely bad makeup.  Maybe covering something.   But your q buddies will take that and say it's a body double or some other whacko bs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It doesn't.   But the narrator said it was a mask like she was expecting one of the lizard people under it.

Likely bad makeup.  Maybe covering something.   But your q buddies will take that and say it's a body double or some other whacko bs.

Is there no lizard skin underneath the costume?  No satanic horns and tail hidden by trump's huge suits?

57 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Is there no lizard skin underneath the costume?  No satanic horns and tail hidden by trump's huge suits?

thats blue anon

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

But your q buddies will take that and say it's a body double or some other whacko bs

actually you just posted that.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

thats blue anon

actually you just posted that.

You can say blue anon as many times as you (incorrectly) say straw man or ad hominem.  Its not a thing.  There are no dems that believe a cabal of pedos rules the country and drinks the blood of children.  That's your party.   And before you say it's a few fringe loonies I'll say that's bs.  

• Eyeroll 1

On 5/17/2023 at 12:50 PM, BillStime said:

🎯

One of the many things that irritate me about President Biden is this. He is a practicing (evidently cafeteria) Catholic. It's no secret what the Catholic Church's position on abortion is.

I can understand the JFK thing where he wouldn't allow the Pope to call the shots if he were president.

I would think if President Biden were an upstanding Catholic he would shy away from the issue and let Congress or whoever handle it. But no, he ACTIVELY PROMOTES it for political gain.

Would be like a Buffalo Bills president encouraging everyone to root for the fish.

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

One of the many things that irritate me about President Biden is this. He is a practicing (evidently cafeteria) Catholic. It's no secret what the Catholic Church's position on abortion is.

I can understand the JFK thing where he wouldn't allow the Pope to call the shots if he were president.

I would think if President Biden were an upstanding Catholic he would shy away from the issue and let Congress or whoever handle it. But no, he ACTIVELY PROMOTES it for political gain.

Would be like a Buffalo Bills president encouraging everyone to root for the fish.

You are kidding yourself if you think Catholics don’t get abortions.

16 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You can say blue anon as many times as you (incorrectly) say straw man or ad hominem.  Its not a thing.  There are no dems that believe a cabal of pedos rules the country and drinks the blood of children.  That's your party.   And before you say it's a few fringe loonies I'll say that's bs.  

but yet you keep proving those terms correct.

using them over and over again.

A couple of weeks before the midterm elections, Kevin McCarthy assured voters that House Republicans, if given the majority, wouldn’t be so rash as to go on an impeachment binge.

“I think the country doesn’t like impeachment used for political purposes at all,” he told Punchbowl News at the time. “I think the country wants to heal,” he added, and avowed that he didn’t think anybody in the Biden administration merited impeachment proceedings.

The voters gave Republicans a chance, awarded them narrow control of the House.

And now Republicans are starting their impeachment binge.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) rose in the House Tuesday evening after the last vote. “For what purpose does the gentlewoman from Colorado seek recognition?” asked the presiding officer, Rep. Russell Fry (R-S.C.).

The gentlewoman sought recognition to unveil a parliamentary maneuver that would force a vote within 48 hours on H. Res. 503, “Impeaching Joseph R. Biden Jr., president of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.”

No impeachment proceedings. No investigation. No evidence. No crimes. Not so much as parking ticket. Just a willy-nilly, snap vote to impeach the president, because Boebert dislikes Biden’s immigration policies. In her mind, “President Biden has intentionally facilitated a complete and total invasion at the southern border,” she charged on the House floor.

At this, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) flew into a fit of jealousy because Boebert had thought to use the maneuver (called a “privileged resolution”) to force an impeachment vote before Greene got a vote on her articles of impeachment against Biden. Boebert stole her impeachment articles, Greene whined to reporters, calling Boebert that name that every kindergartner fears: “Copycat.”

Congresswoman Jewish Space Lasers then confronted Boebert on the House floor and called her a “little b----” who “copied my articles of impeachment,” according to a Daily Beast account that Greene confirmed.

But Boebert was unmoved — because she’s on a mission from God. She filed her impeachment resolution because “I am directed and led by Him … by the spirit of God,” she told the evangelical Victory Channel.

God could not be reached for comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/06/23/house-recriminations-impeachment-biden-mcarthy-boebert/

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

The fundamental issue is the non-disclosure and misrepresentation of sources of income.  Bribes and payoffs don't generally come with W2 or 1099 forms.  So really not so much the avoidance of taxes through improper deductions and credits. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/21/politics/fact-check-biden-guns-africa/index.html

Some excerpts:

Biden’s claim is false. 

Biden’s claims that a stabilizing brace turns a pistol into a gun and increases the caliber of a gun or bullet are false.

Biden’s claim is false, as CNN and other fact-checkers have previously noted.

Biden’s claim is false. 

Biden’s claim is false. 

It’s not true that every single environmental organization had endorsed Biden. 

This is false. 

Biden’s “70%” figure is not close to correct. 

Biden’s claim that he has visited Afghanistan and Iraq “30-some times” is false – the latest in a long-running series of exaggerations about his visits to the two countries.

Biden’s “17,000 miles” claim remains false. Biden has not traveled anywhere close to 17,000 miles with Xi, 

The old boy, who I am told is a good American president and decent man, has been having a bit of a cage match with the truth. Also, but Trump. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/21/politics/fact-check-biden-guns-africa/index.html

Some excerpts:

Biden’s claim is false. 

Biden’s claims that a stabilizing brace turns a pistol into a gun and increases the caliber of a gun or bullet are false.

Biden’s claim is false, as CNN and other fact-checkers have previously noted.

Biden’s claim is false. 

Biden’s claim is false. 

It’s not true that every single environmental organization had endorsed Biden. 

This is false. 

Biden’s “70%” figure is not close to correct. 

Biden’s claim that he has visited Afghanistan and Iraq “30-some times” is false – the latest in a long-running series of exaggerations about his visits to the two countries.

Biden’s “17,000 miles” claim remains false. Biden has not traveled anywhere close to 17,000 miles with Xi, 

The old boy, who I am told is a good American president and decent man, has been having a bit of a cage match with the truth. Also, but Trump. 

So you trust CNN?