My baby cat escaped the house overnight and is missing: UPDATE: She walked in after a week AWOL like nothing happened.

Draconator

WHOA!~! I saw the thread bumped this cat is coming HOME everybody! Its gonna happen.

and once she does she gets a gentle spanking on the butt for making we all fret over her AND for sneaking out in the first place. Chloe you are soooo grounded. No more escaping the house for you Missy!!!......

🙂

Chloe you were a naughty kitty. We will all be so relieved once you are back home. I bet youve had quite an adventure AND BEING OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE IS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM!

m

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, muppy said:

WHOA!~! I saw the thread bumped this cat is coming HOME everybody! Its gonna happen.

and once she does she gets a gentle spanking on the butt for making we all fret over her AND for sneaking out in the first place. Chloe you are soooo grounded. No more escaping the house for you Missy!!!......

🙂

Chloe you were a naughty kitty. We will all be so relieved once you are back home. I bet youve had quite an adventure AND BEING OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE IS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM!

m

I told my broker that we saw her and she said, "That little *****!" 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, muppy said:

🙂

m

So grounded 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I kinda blamed your dog too.  😉  You said dog chased it. You said it's fine in house,  but you're not Chloe! 😁😉

Oh... Is Chloe spayed? 

Yes. Chloe is spayed. 

Chloe sometimes chases Riley around the island. Riley sometimes chases Chloe. Then they can be sleeping on the same bed just inches from each other. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

So about 3:30 am, Miss Chloe just shows up on our back patio. My stepdaughter opens the door, and Chloe gives my stepdaughter a "sup", and walks right in like nothing happened! Little stinker!!! She ate a ton and is now hard asleep. 

• Awesome! (+1) 18
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

So about 3:30 am, Miss Chloe just shows up on our back patio. My stepdaughter opens the door, and Chloe gives my stepdaughter a "sup", and walks right in like nothing happened! Little stinker!!! She ate a ton and is now hard asleep. 

Great news!! This has Disney movie written all over it. Or Hallmark Channel. Something like “Christmas Returns to Our House”

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/28/2022 at 9:53 PM, Augie said:

My son and wife have a labradoodle they got together. She had a cat when they met. The dog abuses the cat that I’ve seen only 2-3 times since they got the dog 4 years ago. 

The cat is now peeing all over their new furniture and bed, and they are expecting their first child in October. 

I know where a cat is available!!! 

(Dog guy here, I admit.) 

EDIT: New home for the cat is in the works. 

Without adding that it's your son's wife, this is a very different read lol. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Outstanding!  Very glad to hear that.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Great news!! This has Disney movie written all over it. Or Hallmark Channel. Something like “Christmas Returns to Our House”

Why wouldn’t it be “Chloe Returns to Our House?” 

Just now, Gugny said:

My wife and I came up with a new TV series out of this whole thing. "Real Cat Trappers of South Cheektowaga".  (We did trap another cat. Luckily we found her owner and they are reunited.)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

WTF is someone up at 3:30 AM??

Did the cat ring the bell 🛎?

My stepdaughter who is a night owl volunteered to take the night shift, and go out and check the traps before her bed time (3:30 - 4 am). When she was getting ready to go out to check, there was Chloe sitting right by the door.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Draconator changed the title to My baby cat escaped the house overnight and is missing: UPDATE: She walked in after a week AWOL like nothing happened.
18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Because the "Christmas" gift is twofold: Not only does Chloe the baby cat return, but Draconator (a widowed mechanic who works at Midas Muffler) finds love on Christmas Eve when he fixes the front struts on the Subaru of a VT poet who is visiting Cheektowaga for a book signing at the Galleria Mall.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Because the "Christmas" gift is twofold: Not only does Chloe the baby cat return, but Draconator (a widowed mechanic who works at Midas Muffler) finds love on Christmas Eve when he fixes the front struts on the Subaru of a VT poet who is visiting Cheektowaga for a book signing at the Galleria Mall.

One problem there, it's owned by a lesbian.  

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

FFS, mechanic at Midas who also sells real estate and plays in a band.  What is this, 'The Monkees'?

• Haha (+1) 2

Chloe u little shyte **wags finger in her face*** u and me are gonna talk...... GF now that That is out of your system  u best behave yerself and no more sneakin' around u dont want me up in your business. I dont like this furry family member going missing stuff Noooope

*Pinky swears across the miles*     "I wont do it again muppy I Promise."

GOOD. Now that that's over....YAY!!~!~!~!!!!!!

🙂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought I'd have an experience worthy of writing in, but one day my cat went missing...

lmao

**here kitty kitty kitty** 😛

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Step daughters and lesbians? Are we sure this isn't the penthouse forum?

I was hesitant to say this at first, but I really do have a stepdaughter who is a proud lesbian. She's married to a fantastic woman, and the two of them, my wife and I have gone shopping at an Adam and Eve store before. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Draconator said:

I was hesitant to say this at first, but I really do have a stepdaughter who is a proud lesbian. She's married to a fantastic woman, and the two of them, my wife and I have gone shopping at an Adam and Eve store before. 

I was just having some fun. It's awesome you have a proud lesbian step daughter. Nobody should feel be shamed for their sexuality.

13 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I was just having some fun. It's awesome you have a proud lesbian step daughter. Nobody should feel be shamed for their sexuality.

Oh, I'm not ashamed, and neither is anyone else. And what you said is all good. No worries at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.