Week 2 preseason games

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Giants has minimal weaponry offensively. I can see some waived Bills players in their future

And in their present, their most effective offense has been Antonio Williams and David Sills V.

Thibodeaux just got his knee taken out on a low block too. The G-men are likely to get the QB they want next draft.

WTF???  Tuhrod completing a 3rd and 3 for another first down!!  What kind of weird universe am I living in?

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Reminds me of the Shane Conlan hit from the side where his knee just buckled.  Not as dirty as this POS.

NOW THAT'S THE TUHROD WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!!!  The 4-yard pass completion on 3rd and 10.  Won't even take a chance in the preseason. 

4 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Why do that when you can watch the Bills on NBC? 🤣

Was watching Giants on NFLN.  NBC in WNY has gymnastics.  As to blackout rules, Bills game yesterday was on local affiliate AND the NFLN.  I expected it to be blacked out locally...but it was on.  It was also the Bills feed with Tasker and Catalano.  

Heard on the Ravens v Cardinals game. Kyler Murray is going to call plays in the second half.  This will supposedly allow his coach to understand how Kyler’s mind works and what plays he likes to call. 

Isaiah Likely making it probable that Bills fans regret the team paying a 4th rounder to move up 2 slots in the 1st round when this guy was on the board :/  Wonder what the Ravens are going to do with Charlie Kolar, could they carry 5 TE's?

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

How many would trade Lamar for a load of draft picks and go into the season with Huntley? 

If you had the Ravens scouting staff and front office, I could see where it makes a lot of sense. They kill it every draft, somehow the perfect guy ends up falling unexpectedly to them over and over and over.

Davis Webb engineers a TD drive, completes a short pass to Bachman who Turners the corner and goes into Overdrive for the score.

LOL and then Webb with the Josh Allen special 2-point conversion, roll out, gonna throw it gonna throw it gonna throw it oh there's the pylon PSYCH.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/20/2022 at 8:45 PM, Big Blitz said:

Brady isn't playing this year

Put money on Carolina to win that division before the odds shift...

My money is on the Saints in that division 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.