Week 2 preseason games

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Gesicki still being in the game is weird. Rumor is he's on the outs with the coaching staff in Miami. They might be looking for a trade. Given how much he's killed our defense.. wouldn't be upset. 

I mean if he could block, and we weren't in their division.

4 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Gesicki still being in the game is weird. Rumor is he's on the outs with the coaching staff in Miami. They might be looking for a trade. Given how much he's killed our defense.. wouldn't be upset. 

Yeah, Gesicki is stunting Tua's growth 😎

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Dolphins looking a little mediocre today, no? I think they had a good amount of starters in.

it was like 50% of their 'starters'. Waddle and Hill, Jones and Howard all didn't play for example. It's a steep dropoff after those 4. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Lord knows they can't rely on their offense. 

I was about to say "or Mike McCarthy," but honestly, I think his role in Dallas's ineptitude is overblown.

Dak is overrated, & Rodgers has blown it in the playoffs all without McCarthy there to blame. But anyway, BOOOO DALLAS! 😅

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

I was about to say "or Mike McCarthy," but honestly, I think his role in Dallas's ineptitude is overblown.

Dak is overrated, & Rodgers has blown it in the playoffs all without McCarthy there to blame. But anyway, BOOOO DALLAS! 😅

Their all star OL breaking up seems to coincide with Dak and Elliott both looking more good than elite. 

Chargers backup offense looked good in the first half.  

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Titans will regret not signing aj brown 

I agree with this, they would have been better off trying to trade Henry. When he went down last year, their run game didn't miss a beat. Looks to me like they're trying to set up Tannehill to fail even more

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I've heard Josh Allen's name more during this giants game,  than I did during the bills game yesterday 

Even if Jones somehow hangs on to the job this season he just doesn't do anything that make me think they aren't planning on drafting a replacement.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Even if Jones somehow hangs on to the job this season he just doesn't do anything that make me think they aren't planning on drafting a replacement.

He strikes me as  Nathen Petterman...with a great arm but the same mental makeup

Edited by gordong

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.