Jump to content

Kareem Hunt sitting out Cleveland Browns team drills looking for new contract "asked for trade' DENIED!"


TBBills
 Share

Recommended Posts

Edited:  Dude shoved a girl twice then kicked her in the back, gets cut and signed by another team that gave him a 2 year 13.5M contract, then misses half the year with calf and ankle injuries…..then wants more money.  Sheeeesh

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Dude kicks a girl in the head. Gets cut and signed by another team that gave him a 2 year 13.5M contract, then misses half the year With calf and ankle injuries…..then wants more money.  Sheeeesh

I mean he didn't do that, still wasn't a great situation though.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean he didn't do that, still wasn't a great situation though.

 

Yeah, it wasn't even close to her head.  But he got 8 games while Watson is getting just 6 (so far).

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

Yeah, it wasn't even close to her head.  But he got 8 games while Watson is getting just 6 (so far).

 

And he had to sign a low contract in 2020 with Cleveland (base salary of $1.35 million in 2022, with a $1.5 million roster bonus and per-game roster bonus of $200,000 each — up to $3.4 million, according to PFT), while Watson got $230 fully guaranteed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, chongli said:

 

And he had to sign a low contract in 2020 with Cleveland (base salary of $1.35 million in 2022, with a $1.5 million roster bonus and per-game roster bonus of $200,000 each — up to $3.4 million, according to PFT), while Watson got $230 fully guaranteed.

Yeah. That contract sucks. I’d be pissed off with $3 mill. 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, chongli said:

 

And he had to sign a low contract in 2020 with Cleveland (base salary of $1.35 million in 2022, with a $1.5 million roster bonus and per-game roster bonus of $200,000 each — up to $3.4 million, according to PFT), while Watson got $230 fully guaranteed.

Per the nfl….. you can rape women, just don’t hit them. 🤦‍♂️ 🙄 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Honestly, completely forgot he’s on the Browns. Wow, what a class organization.

I’ll say it again with full understanding I’ll be corrected by some, but Cleveland doesn’t deserve an NFL club.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Dude kicks a girl in the head. Gets cut and signed by another team that gave him a 2 year 13.5M contract, then misses half the year With calf and ankle injuries…..then wants more money.  Sheeeesh

 

 

The Browns are sad but create their own misery with moves like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Wow, I completey forgot about him. Cleveland has really building their roster with high character individuals 🙄

 

If people keep repeating that players who are good (rather than good players) will not want to sign there which would be a true shame.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TBBills changed the title to Kareem Hunt sitting out Cleveland Browns team drills looking for new contract "asked for trade' DENIED!"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...