Kareem Hunt sitting out Cleveland Browns team drills looking for new contract "asked for trade' DENIED!"

TBBills

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

No, the city sucks.

Nah, I knew a lovely young women some years ago who lived in Cleveland, its nice town, or maybe she was the reason it was nice..,, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CSBill said:

We finally find out where the Cleveland Browns draw the line. 

Maybe they will only guarantee 90%? That would be bold for them! 

Do you think every other owner hates Haslam? That Watson deal was insane. I laugh at the thought of owners meetings being like a middle school lunch room for billionaires. I wonder how those cliques line up. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Do you think every other owner hates Haslam? That Watson deal was insane. I laugh at the thought of owners meetings being like a middle school lunch room for billionaires. I wonder how those cliques line up. 

We may laugh, but that is exactly how it is, but with far fancier trappings, Haslam is receiving constant Wedgies and knugies from the Smart owners, 😁👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Augie said:

The insane part was it being entirely guaranteed since the average was about right.  The concern being every franchise QB would ask for c the same type of deal.  But after Murray agreed to a huge contract without it being fully guaranteed, I think that fear is mostly gone.

Edited by Doc

3 hours ago, Doc said:

The insane part was it being entirely guaranteed since the average was about right.  The concern being every franchise QB would ask for c the same type of deal.  But after Murray agreed to a huge contract without it being fully guaranteed, I think that fear is mostly gone.

Watson was the LAST guy who should get a fully guaranteed contract with the legal issues and questions about availability hanging over his head. They did the OPPOSITE of what rational minds would have done.  I agree though, the Murray deal seems to say the rest of the league knows what a boneheaded move that was. 

38 minutes ago, Augie said:

Watson was the LAST guy who should get a fully guaranteed contract with the legal issues and questions about availability hanging over his head. They did the OPPOSITE of what rational minds would have done.  I agree though, the Murray deal seems to say the rest of the league knows what a boneheaded move that was. 

Fear and desperation will make you do dumb things.  That said, I can see this happening again, when a franchise QB is available, there are multiple suitos and a team wants to get him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.