Kyle Brandt's new daily podcast, Josh Allen is a weekly guest every Tuesday.

Draconator

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They did!

I wondered the same thing. Not surprised either with the drastic weather change from oppressive heat in Miami, to Buffalo, to Baltimore downpours

Yup, pretty nutty weather month!

But the craziest thing is when Josh said "hand to Bible" he didn't know we were playing the Chiefs next week. Talk about taking it one game at a time. That's incredible. 

11 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Yup, pretty nutty weather month!

But the craziest thing is when Josh said "hand to Bible" he didn't know we were playing the Chiefs next week. Talk about taking it one game at a time. That's incredible. 

At first I didn’t believe him. But then I did. 

On 10/4/2022 at 5:50 PM, Donuts and Doritos said:

Groundhog Day only got a B+??? Wow Josh, that is harsh. A+ all the way.

On its release roger ebert gave it a thumbs down, called it formulaic. Then, years later on a special “I was wrong” show re-graded it as one of the great American comedies of all time. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

On its release roger ebert gave it a thumbs down, called it formulaic. Then, years later on a special “I was wrong” show re-graded it as one of the great American comedies of all time. 

not sure how it’s possible for elan expert to make an initial judgement as bad as that…but bravo to him for being able to admit to such huge misjudgment 

You gotta love Josh.

For those who didn't watch, Brandt asked him about the Steelers game and the Chiefs game and Josh was excited about:

1) Dorsey calling the shot play that led to Gabe's 98 yard TD (most coordinators, he says, would rarely call that from your own 2). 

2) Kahlil Shakir and James Cook's first TDs, and Kaiir Elam's first INT. Said it was special to be part of that for them. 

3) Making fun of Shakir for forgetting to grab his first TD ball, and saying he was tracking it for Cook too, but Cook remembered.

4) Chiefs game is, believe it or not, just another game. What happened last year has no bearing on it.

5) Pat Mahomes and Travis Kelce are great players and great people, and he's become friends with both.

6) Winning football games has a lot to do with having love for each other as a team, he mentioned this multiple times.

7) Arrowhead is the loudest stadium (I've been hearing that since '91), but Bills Mafia still takes the cake for best fan base.

8 ) It's surreal that some consider him and Pat the Brady vs. Manning of this era. He's just trying to live his dream.

Something cool about Josh Allen is that he somehow finds the little things to appreciate, and be amused by, even though the things he does are being watched by millions, and he doesn't get lost in all the hype, at all. You get the feeling he would be having just as much fun trying to excel in anything he tried, in or out of the spotlight. 

You gotta love Josh!

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.