Kyle Brandt's new daily podcast, Josh Allen is a weekly guest every Tuesday.

Draconator

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I drove by Josh’s new house in OP over the summer. 4 mill on Newton.

Par 3 golf hole in his backyard, sweet looking pool house, recently added full grown trees down the drive (behind a huge gate) so the house can't be seen anymore from the street. Nicest house in WNY by far I'd guess. I think the previous record sale was just under $3 mil 

26 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Sounds like it's not the first time people have prejudged Kyle.

Great show!! I really had hope for Kyle and Kari

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Par 3 golf hole in his backyard, sweet looking pool house, recently added full grown trees down the drive (behind a huge gate) so the house can't be seen anymore from the street. Nicest house in WNY by far I'd guess. I think the previous record sale was just under $3 mil 

Yeah I could see the gate and driveway and the house was back from the street but I could see some of the lights. Great lot and location. 30 acres I believe 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I could see the gate and driveway and the house was back from the street but I could see some of the lights. Great lot and location. 30 acres I believe 

Yep $500k just for the land! Which is actually an ok deal for 31 acres. And beyond the backyard is Chestnut Ridge park so it might as well be even more

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Great show!! I really had hope for Kyle and Kari

😆

Who’s next to come to Sports?  The Manny?

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I could see the gate and driveway and the house was back from the street but I could see some of the lights. Great lot and location.

He put up the trees 🌲 because he knows people are stalking him.  

😝

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

His previous house was actually pretty modest at the end of a cul de sac so you could easily stalk him if you were being a creep or if you just went too far in the neighborhood and had to turn around. I think privacy was his #1 concern with this new house. Mission accomplished 

• Draconator changed the title to Kyle Brandt's new daily podcast, Josh Allen is a weekly guest every Tuesday.

I don't know Kyle Brandt other than in name probably because I don't follow pop culture and don't watch TV except for Bills games.

That said, I think we should be welcoming to those who decide they want to hop on the bandwagon.

Come one, come all... the more the merrier.

They should be welcome in our house. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose by their embrace.

4 minutes ago, wjag said:

Not a bad first attempt.  Needs some polish. Not sure movie trivia is the draw.  What Aaron Donald said to you as he planted you in the turf would be. 

Not too bad, I wasn't sure on him doing a podcast like this with mostly just himself without a couple others to bounce conversation off of.

17 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Not too bad, I wasn't sure on him doing a podcast like this with mostly just himself without a couple others to bounce conversation off of.

Agreed - it's a lot of time to fill by yourself - seems like having some other(s) to bounce things off of would be not only easier but more free and entertaining

On 8/3/2022 at 10:50 PM, GoBills808 said:

Yeah cause he was high af😂

You think so lol I kinda wondered too but thought maybe there'd been a few off camera shots consumed.

I'd rather hsve my qb occasionally go that route than occasionally heavy binge drink. Josh is a Cali boy, on with little from Cali lol good call

8 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

You think so lol I kinda wondered too but thought maybe there'd been a few off camera shots consumed.

I'd rather hsve my qb occasionally go that route than occasionally heavy binge drink. Josh is a Cali boy, on with little from Cali lol good call

Yeah after he stepped out for like the third time Kittle said something to the effect of 'well it's his first time in Nashville' 😂😂

Everyone needs an off day

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.