Twitter Spaces

ToBillsFan

Just wondering if any posters here are active in the Twitter spaces. I thoroughly enjoy them, especially the ones led by Bills fans. It’s interesting to hear others teams views of our players and it is very entertaining when things get heated between teams fans.

20 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I don't know what these are.  I'm kinda old at 46.   I can talk all day about Facebook tho

Agreed. I have no idea what they are, or even the instagram channels, movies, videos or whatever on top of someone's page with the regular IG posts. You can post a video in your IG posts, so I am not sure what the stuff at the top is or why it is necessary. Can you now post to IG from a computer? I hate using cell phones. And now those YouTube shorts confuse me. Snap Chat is even more confusing, to the point where I won't even touch it anymore. I don't know why there is an obsession by young people with social media. There is no need for it.

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I don't know what these are.  I'm kinda old at 46.   I can talk all day about Facebook tho

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m also old - 47- and haven’t dived in. Yet.

Please, 46 and 47 are not old. Not even close. It's that people in their 20's or below are ultra young.

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

So like discord but twitter?

pretty much, basically one of those things where a social media site that's really popular for doing one specific thing really well tries to branch out with something else that someone else already does very well and fails magnificently and it's defunct in no time.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

It's basically a chat room on Twitter that anyone can speak in.  I think it is moderated so people can be muted if they are out of line

Thank you ,I had no idea whatsoever that was there  (ALF is old) 🙂

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.