Making the ideal QB.

Dablitzkrieg

So many shrimpy QB's are part of this.

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

and mentioned in a way that makes “the best possible qb” have on a Zach Wilson jersey 🤮 I think it had to be a Jets fan who made this

And it's in the Jets stadium. Definately a Jets fan.

9 hours ago, TBBills said:

That would probably be the worst QB ever. All different size limbs with a huge "third leg" weighing them down.

Wondering why anything of Zack Wilson is even mentioned...

Zach would have been more appropriate in the 3rd leg area, because you know he's thick. 😏

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

I would never normally respond to reactions, but why the "eyeroll" simstim?

You feel great with Case Keenum as the backup? All I am saying is that the QB room in Buffalo may need to be looked at.

That’s actually pretty funny, coming from Packer Nation.  You have some interesting QB room dynamics as well. At least our guy has seen an NFL field. Don’t love it, gonna have to trust it. 

How many teams in the league are not in serious trouble if they lose their starting QB? I’d say just the teams that don’t have a franchise QB (with or without a man bun).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.