Cover 1: Josh Allen’s Top 5 Throws from 2021

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is with TWITter recently?  You used to be able to read a the page of a post without needing an account and now sometimes it will not even let you click in a page or scroll it if you are not logged on.  Two choices - create and account or login which is actually same no choice.

image.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

A nice review, but to me, his greatest pass last year was the winning TD to Gabe against the Chefs.

I don't know if you paused the game to go into hibernation.......but you might want to hit play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

9 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Direct Youtube link. Twitter blows.

Interesting start - subscribe on all social media they post on.

Why do I need to subscribe to all other than raising number of subscribers?:

Just create alternates from coffee shops, hotels, etc. and do effort yourself.

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I can't argue with anything he said.  I would proffer that bomb to Gabe in KC was right there too.  The magnitude of that play at that time can't be diminished.  In fact the go ahead TD to Gabe too should be in the list too.  It's not just degree of difficulty that should be considered when rating throws, but the impact on the game.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't know if you paused the game to go into hibernation.......but you might want to hit play.

The play he showed to Gabe was not KC.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

What is with TWITter recently?  You used to be able to read a the page of a post without needing an account and now sometimes it will not even let you click in a page or scroll it if you are not logged on.  Two choices - create and account or login which is actually same no choice.

image.png

The sadder thing is the "potentially contains sensitive content" warning. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

That #1 throw really was a cornucopia of Allen's talents on display. The Escaping of pressure his strength and his size, his ability to keep eyes down field and deliver the throw. Even some of greatest couldn't put that together in one play.

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

image.png

If that happens just hit the back button and you can continue to browse the thread. Pain in the ass dealing with it, but that's my work around

Guys, enjoy Josh Allen and soak it up as much as you can. He’s gonna go down as not only the best Bills QB, but a top 10 QB of all time. I’ve been watching football for a long time and I’ve never seen such a complete player in every aspect. The Bills will become a dynasty and we deserve it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.