Who’s still mad about 13 seconds?

njbuff

7 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I can honestly say that I have never gone back and watched that game. It happened, its done, we can't change it. There is no reason for me to retain something that can make me upset. I look forward and hope it fuels them this year to get to where they want to go. 

i'm with you.  what's done is done, and this is an entirely new season with a new story to be written.  giddy up.

10 hours ago, dorquemada said:

you dont care so much that you came here to tell us exactly how much you dont care and oh by the way heres what i do care about

I answered a question. If you don't like my answer, tough beans. And by the way, have you ever heard of apostrophes?

One of the things that really made me sad about how this game ended was that it felt like I’d be unable to rewatch the highlights and appreciate the way they kept clawing back. I decided not to let that happen and have rewatched the 2nd half a few times but I still prefer to not watch the final :13 or OT because eff’em.

Go Bills.

Edited by Punch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.