What a Mess!

Irv

OK.  I tongue-in-cheek added the tag line "What a Mess" to all of my PPP posts when Demented Biden started making mistakes.  But Holy Cow!  I could never have imagined how much worse it has become.  This administration is a total disaster.  He/it or whoever is running the Executive Branch hasn't gotten one ***** thing right.  Not one.  He/it can't even answer questions at an Easter egg roll without ***** up.  Every day I'm more and more surprised at the ineptitude.  Can it get any worse?  Honestly.  Can it?  

What a mess!

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Irv said:

OK.  I tongue-in-cheek added the tag line "What a Mess" to all of my PPP posts when Demented Biden started making mistakes.  But Holy Cow!  I could never have imagined how much worse it has become.  This administration is a total disaster.  He/it or whoever is running the Executive Branch hasn't gotten one ***** thing right.  Not one.  He/it can't even answer questions at an Easter egg roll without ***** up.  Every day I'm more and more surprised at the ineptitude.  Can it get any worse?  Honestly.  Can it?  

What a mess!

yes! Trump was president! That was mess 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

2 hours ago, Irv said:

What a mess!

So, you too have your head in the sand?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

It’s inconceivable how the easiest slam dunk economic recovery in history was squandered by a bunch of idiots that broke everything and flooded the country with bad policy, excess dollars in the wrong places, corruption and poor execution.

there is a perpetual race of diminishing  intellect, one administration after the next.

bobo the clown may as well get a shot next.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, Tiberius said:

yes! Trump was president! That was mess 

He is talking in the present tense we all know your stuck in the past but look at the BS this POTUS is doing & has done look at it under the same micro scope you did over 2 YEARS AGO !! 

But we all know your bias rose colored glasses won't allow you to see what's right there so you need to go have your prescription redone because this jack wad is really screwing things up but we know you must be rich because higher gas prices & inflation don't bother you & must be caused or is all part of the pandemic .

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What does that translate to for my NFL Preseason BBQ? Let’s see if the White House can provide the conversion table. 😂

Go on a Venezuelan diet.  It's Putin's fault.  Your BBQ is racist and transphobic.  At the BBQ, enjoy your breakfast taco and the celebration of your brother's third trimester.  <Repeat Line>

Sincerely,

The Whitehouse

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Irv said:

Go on a Venezuelan diet.  It's Putin's fault.  Your BBQ is racist and transphobic.  At the BBQ, enjoy your breakfast taco and the celebration of your brother's third trimester.  <Repeat Line>

Sincerely,

The Whitehouse

Winner....Best post of the month! 

• Like (+1) 3

ROGER KIMBALL: On Not Saying “I Told You So.”

Don’t you hate when people say “I told you so?”

It’s especially galling when they’re right.

So, I won’t say “I told you so” to the anti-Trump sorority who had their knickers in a twist over Trump’s “character” (and here) while Joe Biden sat in his basement gibbering vacantly while counting the pelf he and his family had raked in from the Chinese and other influence seekers.

“Oh, but at least Joe Biden acts like an adult. At least he will reestablish an atmosphere of normality in The White House.”

Did you think so? I didn’t.

The problem with trying to assess the Biden administration is that none of our usual metrics work any longer.

Biden’s poll numbers are panic-inducing.

The last I checked, his approval rating was 30 percent. Thirty.

Still, the free fall we are witnessing is too rapid for our usual instruments to register accurately.

Signs were there from the beginning, from before the beginning, as some of us were pointing out.

But I suppose the signs became incontrovertible when Biden presided over our disastrous leave-taking in Afghanistan last summer about this time.

Overnight, we made the Taliban the best-armed terrorist group in the world, bequeathing them billions in state-of-the-art U.S. weaponry.

We also stood by and did nothing after 13 U.S. servicemen were murdered by irate locals.

“Never,” wrote one commentator at the time, “have I witnessed a greater, swifter collapse of competence than what I have seen with the U.S. evacuation of Afghanistan.”

Afghanistan was a line in the sand.

Since then it has been one disaster after the next.

So many it is hard to keep track.

Our southern border: essentially gone.

Inflation: at a 40-year high.

Gas prices: at historic highs.

The economy: stuttering to a standstill or worse. We just had two quarters of negative growth, i.e., we are in a recession.

Our foreign policy: a joke.

And the punchline to that joke?

The most recent one involves Joe Biden’s affectionate little fist bump with the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on his recent visit.

It wasn’t so long ago that Biden describe MBS as a “pariah.”

Even a few weeks ago, he said he would not meet with the smooth but deadly de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia.

But that was before the reality of high gas prices in the United States swam into the consciousness of the leader of the free world.

Biden came away from that tour with—nothing.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/on-not-saying-i-told-you-so_4607095.html

On 7/13/2022 at 8:45 PM, Irv said:

Pathetic. I care about the USA.  No others.  So, yes.  <Repeat Line> Yes.  What a mess.  <Repeat Line>

Let's not pretend you losers who hate half the country actually care about the USA.  You care about your cult.  Go censor some Republicans who dont fall in line boy! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Nadler going Nutty too. Today he said that the new proposed gun legislation is basically gun confiscation and  he also is stating that McConnel and Justice Thomas are basically practicing "intermarriage" by not mmarrying in their race.

AOC  was pretending to be handcuffed to draw attention and raise $.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Let's not pretend you losers who hate half the country actually care about the USA.  You care about your cult.  Go censor some Republicans who dont fall in line boy! 

You think they are going to help Manchin win his seat?  What a mess.  <Repeat The Line>

• 2 weeks later...

There’s no recession.   <Repeat The Line>.  Ignore the data.  Hey look.  We just killed a half dead al-Queda dude.  See.  No recession.   What a mess!

• Agree 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:15 PM, Irv said:

What a mess!

What a mess!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What a mess!!

Fauci personally killed hundreds of thousands with his Wuhan funding, politically motivated lies, and cover-up's.  Frankly,  I'm surprised there hasn't been more of this.  What a mess.  

14 minutes ago, Irv said:

Fauci personally killed hundreds of thousands with his Wuhan funding, politically motivated lies, and cover-up's.  Frankly,  I'm surprised there hasn't been more of this.  What a mess.  

Wow! What a mess! 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wow! What a mess! 

Finally we agree on something.  It's sad you and your buddies got lied to about Demented Biden actually being President.  Useful idiots as others have noted.  At least you served a purpose.  Every society needs pawns.  What a mess.  

40 minutes ago, Irv said:

Finally we agree on something.  It's sad you and your buddies got lied to about Demented Biden actually being President.  Useful idiots as others have noted.  At least you served a purpose.  Every society needs pawns.  What a mess.  

Biden is a good one! He is doing a good job. 

GOP, what a mess! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is a good one! He is doing a good job. 

GOP, what a mess! 

Tibs - they ALL know the GOP is a clusterF. As does Irv.

If they think Biden is a puppet - who the F do they think was standing up Trump? Trump played golf every fourth day of his presidency and refused to even read his daily intelligence briefings. 

At this point their party is an utter global embarrassment and it is clearly just a game for the cult.

They can’t even point to one policy accomplishment in how many years that actually benefit the American people.

And when they did pass something - PPP - Donald, Jared and all their buddies skimmed off the top big time.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886xvvyqx94u2njjsb5gr

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1