Two Bills Drive "Draft Competition" - Prize is a Bills cap - Brian3488 is our winner!!!

BringBackFergy

Here's a little Draft Competition to make things interesting.  Mods feel free to pin this thread if you'd like to gain more entries.

The winner can pick any hat from this page up to $50 value.  https://shop.buffalobills.com/collections/mens-buffalo-bills-hats

I would like two or three people to volunteer as "Judges" to review the entries and select the winner.

Here's how it works:  Pick the POSITION for each of the Buffalo Bills first six selections.

(NOT name, NOT round picked, NOT trade up or down)

"OL" (Offensive Line)includes C, OT, OG

"CB" must be CB...NOT Safety

"LB" includes MLB or OLB

For Defensive Line - Must designate "DT" or "Edge"...NOT "DL"

If Beane trades lower picks to move up and they don't have six selections, then I'm happy to take recommendations on what to do (keep the bet, but judge the first five, etc)

1st Tie breaker is what color suit/jacket the first  pick wears while walking on stage or via camera feed in his living room with family around)

2nd Tie breaker - the member who picks the most picks correctly consecutively starting with the first pick.

If any one of you start giving names of players, schools, post Kiper's mock draft or include recipes for raspberry vinaigrette, I'll change your entry to pick punter first. Keep your entries brief and responsive with the required criteria.

Here's my entry:

LB

RB

CB

OL

CB

WR

Maroon/Red

COMPETITION WILL CLOSE WEDS. APRIL 27 AT 11PM.

Edited by BringBackFergy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

Just now, Einstein said:

I'm willing to co-sponsor this thread and increase the prize to a jersey, if OP wishes. Ball caps do nothing for me personally.

DL

OL

OL

CB

RB

CB

Let's see if anyone else is interested in ball caps or jerseys and I bet we could get some others to contribute if needed. I'm in for $50

Don't forget your tiebreakers, people!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.