FYI: Josh Allen #3 in NFL QB Index. Featured on NFL Network 3/30

jkeerie

The NFL Network has been featuring the QB's in order of their QB Index last week and this week.  As Number 3, Josh Allen will be featured tomorrow 3/30 at 4 pm...Buffalo at KC from October, 2021 and then at 8 pm in a replay of the AFC Wild Card game versus the Patriots.   Set your DVR/VCRs if you have them, or just enjoy!

Edited by jkeerie
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

The NFL Network has been featuring the QB's in order of their QB Index last week and this week.  As Number 3, Josh Allen will be featured tomorrow 3/30 at 4 pm...Buffalo at KC from October, 2021 and then at 8 pm in a replay of the AFC Wild Card game versus the Patriots.   Set your VCRs if you have them, or just enjoy!

This Bills-Chiefs game I can watch. Watching the beatdown of the Pats will never get old.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Greg S said:

This Bills-Chiefs game I can watch. Watching the beatdown of the Pats will never get old.

They only show games where the featured QB wins in this series, so I was confident they wouldn't select the Bills/Chiefs playoff game.  And yes...the beatdown of NE will be heaven to watch again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Given the injuries on offense I thought Josh’s best game was @New England.  Plus, I just want to see Diggs throw the f bomb at Pats fans again.

That was the game that sealed his evolution as the alpha in the division. Guys out, on the road, and you were the best player by a country mile. It couldn't have been more proud.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

More useless stats 

QBI?

It’s not a stat it’s just a subjective QB power rankings

10 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I assume they have Mahomes & Rodgers 1-2?

The Brady d-riders at NFL network have Tom Dilfer 1st, the back to back reigning mvp 2nd and Mahomes 7th somehow.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

It’s not a stat it’s just a subjective QB power rankings

The Brady d-riders at NFL network have Tom Dilfer 1st, the back to back reigning mvp 2nd and Mahomes 7th somehow.

Subjective is just that 

is it cool JA17 is getting attention YUP

I too am proud of it 

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I assume they have Mahomes & Rodgers 1-2?

Nope...Mahomes was ranked number 7 behind Joe Burrow (6), Matthew Stafford (5), Justin Herbert (4), Josh Allen (3), Aaron Rodgers (2) and Tom Brady (1).

Here is the link to the complete list: https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-ranking-all-62-starting-qbs-of-the-2021-nfl-season?msclkid=12467953afb311ec8a200822bd0eb19a

Edited by jkeerie

I hate Greg Rosenthal. He had Josh Allen ranked pretty low all season long, and had some ridiculous rankings higher on his list.

Now that the nation has a Josh Allen craze, he decided to rank him higher.

He is just a nerd who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

6 hours ago, jkeerie said:

I just edited my original post having brain farted on DVR.  Guess I just gave away my age.  

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

it is this thing us cavemen used to use sonny :)

All good, I'm 34. Just messin'.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.