TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed

Virgil

Just now, Virgil said:

I wish there were a way to tag everyone all at once, so here's hoping you all read this.

Tomorrow, 4/3/22, I have Jury Duty.  I don't know what my availability will be during the day, but please continue to make your picks and follow the 4 hour rule.  The picks start again at 8a. 

Hopefully, the courthouse will have Wi-Fi and I don't get selected

Just blow it off, nothing will happen, they can't prove you got the jury summons lol.  This is the TSW draft, way more important than earning $15 tomorrow hehehe

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Just blow it off, nothing will happen, they can't prove you got the jury summons lol.  This is the TSW draft, way more important than earning $15 tomorrow hehehe

I already blew it off on Wednesday 😁

• Haha (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Bucs (Sherlock Holmes) are on the clock

With the 50th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Tompa Bay Bildos select Troy Anderson, QB/RB/WR/TE/K/P/OLB/ILB/EDGE/S/COACH, Montana State

Move out of my way Roger! After a grand total of 1 millionth of a nanosecond spent on the clock between both selections, Sherlock Holmes has nabbed the most versatile player in the league since Taysom Hill for Tom Brady. The real reason Arians retired is because Anderson is also going to take over coaching duties. 

The 49ers @MAJBobbyare on the clock

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The 49ers (MAJBobby) are on the clock
5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

With the 50th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Tompa Bay Bildos select Troy Anderson, QB/RB/WR/TE/K/P/OLB/ILB/EDGE/S/COACH, Montana State

Move out of my way Roger! After a grand total of 1 millionth of a nanosecond spent on the clock between both selections, Sherlock Holmes has nabbed the most versatile player in the league since Taysom Hill for Tom Brady. The real reason Arians retired is because Anderson is also going to take over coaching duties. 

The 49ers @MAJBobbyare on the clock

Great pick

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I would totally be happy with those two pics

3 great picks in a row… so much for Andersen sliding to 89 lol 

21 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

With the 49th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Trey McBride, TE, Colorado State.

OT or DL could be considerations here, but we'll instead opt for the best player at TE, adding another weapon in both the run game and the passing game for A-Arodg.

The Bucs (Sherlock Holmes) are now on the clock...

Can’t wait to see Sherlock’s pick

• Haha (+1) 1

With our First Pick in the 2022 TSW Mock Draft 1.0 The San Francisco 49ers select Jalen Pitre, DB,  Baylor.  The Kansas City Chiefs @Logic are on the clock.  

San Fran is going into this draft with needs at OL and CB.  We we excited to see our 33rd best player sitting there for us at 61.  In the slot at Baylor this year allowed 31 receptions on 54 targets gave up 0 TDs and got 2 Picks.  49ers think there is enough fluid in his game to play outside, but was a primarily slot corner in College.  Finished the season with a 88.6 grade in PFF.  If he fails at CB he could move to safety as well another need for us is versatility in the defense.  We are excited a late 1st round grade to our team in the late Second.  

@Virgil

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

With our First Pick in the 2022 TSW Mock Draft 1.0 The San Francisco 49ers select Jalen Pitre, DB,  Baylor.  The Kansas City Chiefs @Logic are on the clock.  

San Fran is going into this draft with needs at OL and CB.  We we excited to see our 33rd best player sitting there for us at 61.  In the slot at Baylor this year allowed 31 receptions on 54 targets gave up 0 TDs and got 2 Picks.  49ers think there is enough fluid in his game to play outside, but was a primarily slot corner in College.  Finished the season with a 88.6 grade in PFF.  If he fails at CB he could move to safety as well another need for us is versatility in the defense.  We are excited a late 1st round grade to our team in the late Second.  

@Virgil

I like Pitre a lot. I almost picked him for the Eagles earlier in the 2nd. Great value here imo. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Chiefs (Logic) are on the clock

With the 62nd pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Sam Williams, EDGE, Ole Miss

The Chiefs need some help at EDGE opposite Frank Clark. Sam Williams is freaky athletic, running a 4.46 at 6'4", 261 lbs. He needs a lot of improvement against the run, but his pass rushing skills pop off the tape. He set the school record for sacks in 2021 with 12.5 and also forced 4 fumbles. He has snap quickness, speed, flexibility, and active hands. He'll be a sub-package rusher in year one and, once he rounds out his game a bit, a fixture on our d-line for years to come. Williams was arrested for sexual battery in 2020, but here at Kansas City, we don't really mind having terrible scumbag human beings on the team because WINZ, baby!

@HappyDays and the Cincinnati "you call this chili?!" Bengals are now on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

With the 63rd selection, the Cincinnati Bengals select Perrion Winfrey, DT, Oklahoma.

DT isn't an imminent need but the value of the player at this spot is too good to pass up. BJ Hill was just signed to a 3 year contract but we have no one behind him to play 3-tech. Winfrey's explosive first step gives us something to build on while he develops his hand usage.

The Broncos @BarleyNY are on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Broncos (BarelyNY) are on the clock
52 minutes ago, Logic said:

With the 62nd pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Sam Williams, EDGE, Ole Miss

The Chiefs need some help at EDGE opposite Frank Clark. Sam Williams is freaky athletic, running a 4.46 at 6'4", 261 lbs. He needs a lot of improvement against the run, but his pass rushing skills pop off the tape. He set the school record for sacks in 2021 with 12.5 and also forced 4 fumbles. He has snap quickness, speed, flexibility, and active hands. He'll be a sub-package rusher in year one and, once he rounds out his game a bit, a fixture on our d-line for years to come. Williams was arrested for sexual battery in 2020, but here at Kansas City, we don't really mind having terrible scumbag human beings on the team because WINZ, baby!

@HappyDays and the Cincinnati "you call this chili?!" Bengals are now on the clock.

I have just spent some time on him this afternoon. I like him. There is a nice ceiling there.

• Like (+1) 1

With the 64th pick the Denver Broncos select Tariq Woolen, CB, UTSA.

Outside only CB who is still learning the game, but has unreal physical abilities and has already performed very well in zone.  Denver was the most zone heavy team in the league and their lack of secondary depth was a huge detriment last season. 

@section122 you are on the clock

• Like (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Jaguars (section122) are on the clock
16 hours ago, Virgil said:

I already blew it off on Wednesday 😁

You need to not call in the future.  Once you call, your efd.  It’s not certified mail….they have no way to prove that you received the mail. 

• Like (+1) 1

with the 65th pick the Jacksonville Jaguars select Jaquan Brisker S Penn St.

Would have been Pitre but we are happy to fill a safety spot with a decorated player who was a little banged up causing his draft stock to slip.  Again I ignored the offensive line but guards can be had later.  The last time the Jaguars had success it was built on the back of an amazing defense.  This is another step in the direction of rebuilding the defense.  

The Lions and @NewEra are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, section122 said:

with the 65th pick the Jacksonville Jaguars select Jaquan Brisker S Penn St.

Would have been Pitre but we are happy to fill a safety spot with a decorated player who was a little banged up causing his draft stock to slip.  Again I ignored the offensive line but guards can be had later.  The last time the Jaguars had success it was built on the back of an amazing defense.  This is another step in the direction of rebuilding the defense.  

The Lions and @NewEra are on the clock.

Dam you!!!!

17 hours ago, Virgil said:

I wish there were a way to tag everyone all at once, so here's hoping you all read this.

Tomorrow, 4/3/22, I have Jury Duty.  I don't know what my availability will be during the day, but please continue to make your picks and follow the 4 hour rule.  The picks start again at 8a. 

Hopefully, the courthouse will have Wi-Fi and I don't get selected

Talk about a team player! 😄 Way to stay committed Virgil 👍

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.