TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed

Virgil

31 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Thank you everyone.  

I will be on vacation for a week starting on Saturday and gone until the following Saturday.  

If no one starts another draft before then, I will start 2.0 with trades when I get back that night.  It will be two rounds.  

Thank you all so much for your participation.

You’re the man Virgil!  Enjoy your vacation!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

The Miami Dolphins select Matt Araiza, Punter, San Diego St

Because we need one and deal with it 😋

The Chiefs @Logicare on the clock

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Thank you everyone.  

I will be on vacation for a week starting on Saturday and gone until the following Saturday.  

If no one starts another draft before then, I will start 2.0 with trades when I get back that night.  It will be two rounds.  

Thank you all so much for your participation.

thank you for putting this together.  Have a great trip

• Thank you (+1) 1

My one regret with the Bengals is never finding the right value to draft an IOL. After the season they just had it seems crazy to not draft at least one OL in the first 3 rounds, even after prioritizing the position in free agency, but I would have been reaching for need if I had drafted any of the available OL players at my draft spots. I guess this is how Beane must have felt last year when he failed to draft a CB in the first 5 rounds because of BPA value.

Thank you @Virgil for putting this together every year. Taking over another team's team building strategy for a few days is a lot of fun. Researching the roster, figuring out needs both this offseason and next, finding a good mix of players who can immediately contribute verus players who offer developmental upside, agonizing when a player you hoped would drop gets picked a few spots before you. Great concept and well executed as usual.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.