TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed

Virgil

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Where do you have Isaiah Likely?

Mid 4th. He is my TE6. I have him seen him flying up boards but he doesn't do a lot for me. 

5 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Justyn Ross would be a big swing here...

Yea add him too. Sorry thought he and Metchie were gone

My remaining WR board has:

Metchie WR1

Ross WR2

Thornton WR3

Doubs WR4

Early for Doubs I think but all the other 3 should be in play. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

He's my "if everyone I like for round 1 at WR or CB is gone by 25" f... it pick.  

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

He wouldn’t be a sleeper

I like what I've seen of him better than Breece.  If we trade back, I'd be okay with this.  I agree with our mock that you hope he's there with our second pick.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Titans (qwksilver) are on the clock

With the 26th selection of the 3rd round, the Tennessee Titans select QB, Desmond Ridder.

Jon Robinson, Titans GM has stated they will look to upgrade the QB room. They would be ecstatic to find Ridder in the bottom of the 3rd round. He is smart, athletic, and has an above average arm. He will be best suited in a run first/RPO system. So not only is he a fit but will give notice to Tannehill that the playoff performance was unacceptable. He could be the starting QB by mid-season if Tannehill gets off to a slow start. If not, he will improve their back up situation in 2022. If Ridder was not on the board, WR3 or a bigger RB would have been the selection.

The Bucs @Sherlock Holmes is on the clock.

Edited by qwksilver

With the 91st pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Maxwell Borghi ,RB,Washington State.

This pick rounds out possibly the greatest draft in history and this heist was perpetrated by Sherlock Homes...I'll be awaiting the call from OBD to upgrade my position from Assistant to the General Manager to Assistant General Manager! I feel as if Mike Mayock has been avenged fully and Tom Brady gets his Christian McCaffery Jr. because the Bills didn't take him early enough. We will run mainly two RB sets with Borghi and Troy Andersen and put up 50+ points a game.

The Packers @glazeduckare on the clock

• Haha (+1) 3

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Packers (Glazeduck) are on the clock
1 minute ago, Virgil said:

With the 91st pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Maxwell Borghi ,RB,Washington State.

This pick rounds out possibly the greatest draft in history and this heist was perpetrated by Sherlock Homes...I'll be awaiting the call from OBD to upgrade my position from Assistant to the General Manager to Assistant General Manager! I feel as if Mike Mayock has been avenged fully and Tom Brady gets his Christian McCaffery Jr. because the Bills didn't take him early enough. We will run mainly two RB sets with Borghi and Troy Andersen and put up 50+ points a game.

The Packers @glazeduckare on the clock

Round 3?? Wow.  

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Round 3?? Wow.  

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Reach of the century. 

Oh, wait. 

I see that it was Sherlock Holmes. Now it makes sense. Keeping the "I love white football players" and "heart eyes for Christian McCaffrey" schticks going. 

I can't say I necessarily understand the gimmick, but I have to give him credit for committing to the bit.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Oh, wait. 

I see that it was Sherlock Holmes. Now it makes sense. Keeping the "I love white football players" and "heart eyes for Christian McCaffrey" schticks going. 

I can't say I necessarily understand the gimmick, but I have to give him credit for committing to the bit.

Here are Max Borghi's Overall Prospect Rankings in the main Mock Draft Simulators:

PFF - 221

The Draft Network - 299
NFL Mock Draft Database - 309
Pro Football Network - 398

With the 92nd pick, the Green Bay Packers select Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State.

Reason:  We've gotten Aaron 3 new toys to keep him happy, this pick should hopefully keep him healthier... 

The 49ers (MAJBobby) are on the clock.

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The 49ers (MAJBobby) are on the clock
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.