Virgil

Some guys for poll imo:

LB Troy Andersen, Brandon Smith, Leo Chenal, Quay Walker, Christian Harris

OL Tyler Smith, Nicholas Petit-Frere, Abraham Lucas

RB Kenny Walker, Isaiah Spiller

DB Jalen Pitre, Lewis Cine, Jaquan Brisker, Tariq Woolen

DL Demarvin Leal, Perrion Winfrey, Logan Hall

TE Trey McBride

WR Jalen Tolbert, John Metchie, Danny Gray, Reggie Roberson, Justyn Ross (i’d consider Tolbert and Metchie here, seems early for the other guys)

Edited by MrEpsYtown
Added Recievers
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Some guys for poll imo:

TE Trey McBride

Can you guess my choice?

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

I love Anderson. The speed, but he’s also super interesting and for a guy who hasn’t played the position long, his instincts are really good. 

Besides being a stud OLB…one of the best athletes in the draft.. ex QB, can play FB or TE.. has 4.42 Speed for a LB which is fast WR speed

• Vomit 1

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Some guys for poll imo:

TE Trey McBride

I am not arguing with this list but there have to be some WRs included.

Metchie & Robinson?

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/1/2022 at 6:16 AM, NewEra said:

John mccargo

Many draft experts considered McCargo a late-2nd or early-3rd round pick before the 2006 NFL Draft. Because of this, many people were shocked when the Bills traded up to select him in the first round with the 26th overall selection.

McCargo spent most of the 2006 season on injured reserve. He passed out at training camp his rookie season, mainly because he had to run difficult drills in hot weather at his 300-pound frame. He was the second string defensive tackle behind Larry Tripplett in 2007, and played in all 16 games.

On October 14, 2008, McCargo was traded to the Indianapolis Colts for an undisclosed draft pick, having been beaten out in the depth chart by Kyle Williams. However, after failing his physical the following day, the trade was voided and McCargo was returned to the Bills.

-----------------------------------------------------

So glad those days are behind us.

18 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Many draft experts considered McCargo a late-2nd or early-3rd round pick before the 2006 NFL Draft. Because of this, many people were shocked when the Bills traded up to select him in the first round with the 26th overall selection.

McCargo spent most of the 2006 season on injured reserve. He passed out at training camp his rookie season, mainly because he had to run difficult drills in hot weather at his 300-pound frame. He was the second string defensive tackle behind Larry Tripplett in 2007, and played in all 16 games.

On October 14, 2008, McCargo was traded to the Indianapolis Colts for an undisclosed draft pick, having been beaten out in the depth chart by Kyle Williams. However, after failing his physical the following day, the trade was voided and McCargo was returned to the Bills.

Well see there you go good things happen in the end having my car go caused us to have to use Kyle Williams who ended up being a star for us

35 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Metchie & Robinson?

I would have no problem taking the run back there he’s good

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Just reading about the Donahoe/Nix years now literally makes me sick to my stomach.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Some guys for poll imo:

TE Trey McBride

WR Danny Gray?  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Metchie & Robinson?

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

The WR missing off the list is Jalen Tolbert unless I have missed someone picking him??

I have a higher grade on him than at least 3 wide receivers who have already gone.

Thanks! Off the top I could not remember that next tier of guys

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.