The Slap: Real or Staged?

Gugny

Was the Confrontation Between Will Smith and Chris Rock Real or Staged?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Confrontation Between Will Smith and Chris Rock Real or Staged?

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

I don't know if it was staged or real but Vince McMahon probably sees $$$$ in this. Rock vs Smith headlining next year's Wrestlemania :)

BAH GAWD KING! THAT'S BIG WILLIE'S ENTRANCE MUSIC!

• Haha (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It was real.  Rock was all choked up as he tried to transition to the next award.  Will Smith is nuttier than squirrel turds, and is lucky Chris Rock is a solid, old-school dude who wouldn’t press charges or sue.  

Do you add a little nutmeg to help bring that out in them? Baked is healthier than fried, I’m told. 

If it was fake, they were committed! That was one loud smack! Will Smith was laughing, until he realized his wife was not. Strange flip of the switch. Hollywood is full of kooks, but then again, so is a Bills tailgate! 🤷‍♂️

As I said elsewhere, this is why I’m not a jersey guy. You don’t really know that person, and I’d hate to have to burn my expensive Will Smith jersey this morning. 

EDIT: The wife just got home and laughed at the idea that I would be expected to stand up for her in that way. She’s a grown up, she would have been furious with me!

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

I am not sure.

Is there a hybrid option.  I voted real... But he was laughing first. 

Does she really control him that much. 😳 

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do you add a little nutmeg to help bring that out in them? Baked is healthier than fried, I’m told. 

If it was fake, they were committed! That was one loud smack! Will Smith was laughing, until he realized his wife was not. Strange flip of the switch. Hollywood is full of kooks, but then again, so is a Bills tailgate! 🤷‍♂️

As I said elsewhere, this is why I’m not a jersey guy. You don’t really know that person, and I’d hate to have to burn my expensive Will Smith jersey this morning. 

EDIT: The wife just got home and laughed at the idea that I would be expected to stand up for her in that way. She’s a grown up, she would have been furious with me!

Agree totally.

But WS is a ****...

^^^

It rhymes with tuck and starts with a "c"...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.