Better Win AFC East

OldTimer1960

Holy cow, the AFC is stacked.  The Bills had better win the division because a Wild Card spot is going to be brutal to get.  Chiefs, Bills, Chargers (with many new players), Burrow and the Bengals, Cleveland with Watson, Tennesse is still tough, Raiders have brought in many, including Davonte Adams, Colts if they find a QB…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

There's nothing I've seen from the Dolphins or Pats in FA so far that indicates they have closed the gap on the Bills or even playing in the same league but bad luck and injuries can change everything.

I do agree though that between the AFCW and AFCN you will likely see all the wildcards come from those 2 divisions meaning only the AFCS and AFCE division winners get in the tourney this year.

Damn maybe Buffalo shouldn’t play the games since it’s so scary 

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

The AFC is alarmingly good right now. I’m definitely not optimistic on the #1 seed just being handed to us. 

So it’s: bills, chiefs, raiders, broncos, chargers, browns, bengals, ravens, titans, Indy, pats(?), steelers(?) 

it’s crazy. 

AFC west and north teams aren’t all going to win 10+ games with their schedules.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Don't think that will be a problem.  But damn, I count 8 legit contenders in the AFC who could win a SB against whoever the NFC trots out there.  And the Raiders and Colts aren't far behind either if they can get average starter quality QB play.  Even the Phins and Pats would be solid playoff teams in the NFC.  In the AFC they are bottom-feeding nobodies.

Take care of business and get the 1 seed and be two home wins away from the SB. Do that and it doesn't really matter how deep the AFC is. The final 4 in the conference will be good teams regardless. 

The AFC Wild card round may legit be more competitive than the NFC Championship game. Crazy to think about.

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

the DIVISION?  the Bills need HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE.  the division should be 6 easy wins towards that

That's how the Pats*** did it all those years, stroll to the AFCE title without even getting any mud on their jerseys while other divisions beat the ***** out of one another, thus handing them home field.

The only thing that could have made the division competitive was the Dolphins potentially getting Watson or Wilson.

I do think the Jets made a bunch of quality under-the-radar signings that will make them a better team. Laken Tomlinson is one of the best guards in the league and putting him with Mekhi Becton and Vera-Tucker will create a solid o-line so that Zach Wilson isn't running for his life.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

The AFC is alarmingly good right now. I’m definitely not optimistic on the #1 seed just being handed to us. 

So it’s: bills, chiefs, raiders, broncos, chargers, browns, bengals, ravens, titans, Indy, pats(?), steelers(?) 

it’s crazy. 

Colts, Patriots and Steelers will be on the outside, unless they can upgrade at the QB position.

The Bills seemed to take some games (which should have been easy) for granted last year.  Hopefully they learned their lesson.

If we take care of business and stay healthy, I don't see any reason we don't win the AFC East by multiple games.

If they don't win the AFC East heads will roll, and they'll be anarchy in the streets. The Bills have ransomed EVERYTHING to win the SB over the next 2 years. The Pats have done less than nothing, and the Dolphins and Jets are still a few years away from playoff caliber. The Bills schedule is NOTHING like last years walk in the park, and will be loaded with difficult Sunday, and Monday night games. The pressure is on like never before. They better be ready.         

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.