What are the Players Saying about Miller ?????

Shaw66

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I will respectfully say unlike Momma Peco up ere, since you are an old codger, most of the reactions are coming in on the Von Miller signing thread.

I know you might not want to delve through it but it's all there.

Thanks, but that thread is already about as long as War and Peace.  I've been in and out of it and seen no tweets, but I haven't read 10% of it. 

Stefon Diggs with a two-emoji reaction to the Von Miller contract on Instagram...

Devil face and shh face.. (did not transfer over properly so I put it in text.)

Mckenzie on instagaram .. eating popcorn emoji

Just now, Shaw66 said:

Thanks, but that thread is already about as long as War and Peace.  I've been in and out of it and seen no tweets, but I haven't read 10% of it. 

Most of the time I just scroll until I see a new tweet and just ignore the rest to see if there is something worth while.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Simon changed the title to What are the Players Saying about Miller ?????
1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Matt Judon wants to play for the Bills.

I was hopeful we'd be in play for him last year and he went to the Pats pretty quickly (iirc). I wonder if we called and he blew us off for the legend of "New England", and is seriously regretting it after how bad we beat them and how bad he has looked in our games.

Very happy we didnt land him with the way this has worked out. Roussea and Von Miller >>>>

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

what is Brown talking about>???

There's some social media debate on whether there are more doors or wheels in the world.  My uncle discussed the same thing when storming the beaches of Normandy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

There's some social media debate on whether there are more doors or wheels in the world.  My uncle discussed the same thing when storming the beaches of Normandy. 

I’m inclined to say wheels. Mop buckets, shopping carts, etc. Not even including thousands of manufacturing processes involving wheels. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m inclined to say wheels. Mop buckets, shopping carts, etc. Not even including thousands of manufacturing processes involving wheels. 

Probably.  It depends on what are considered doors.  Mailboxes, shipping crates, etc...

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

but would the hinges include wheels?

Technically yes. It’s been a while since I’ve taken a physics course, but I do believe hinges are technically wheels. 

I think ultimately this debate would have to be narrowed down to definitions before a true counting could be done. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.