JD Mckissic to Bills 2 year, 7 million

BillsMafi$

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

two questions here: (1) can he rush the ball/was he asked to.  If so, could he surpass Singletary on 1st and 2nd.  OR (2) could he be put lined up wide, having Singletary as a back and him as a WR in certain sitautions.  

Overall, I like what we got, a productive great 3rd down back.  

1) Has not shown that. Has been the league long enough and generally will have more targets than rushing attempts. And that has been playing for ATL, SEA, DET and WAS.

2) He is not lined up wide very often. When he has been its a quick pass on a cross. We just signed McKenzie who can fill that role. Not seen much of this guy running routes downfield.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

No 14-16 man leagues.

So…yeah…

14-16 team leagues where mckissic  is available in week 12?  Bwhahahaha.  Sure man

7 man rosters with no bench?

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1

One thing I’ve noticed is that certain people are not happy unless they are unhappy. So much whining about a RB signing because they think they know more that the guy who was voted 2020 NFL Executive of the Year by his peers. 

stupid.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

We had Motor, Moss and Brieda last season, none of which were special teamers. 

Which makes my point.  Brieda was inactive all the time.  

Motor and McKissic will be active every game purely as RBs and the Bills need to combine the RB3 with ST skills.

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They saved money on Saffold over Williams and, at the very least, didn't downgrade the OL.

They saved money on Settle/Jones over Harry/Butler, and likely upgraded the IDL.

Now they signed a top 3 receiving back in the NFL... an offensive element we haven't really utilized in seasons past.  This move is not status quo.

How do you know they saved money with Saffold? I don't think we already know his contract details.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

We want difference makers who can put up the numbers.

Just how it is 

Makes no sense.  Mckissic avergaed 11.6 points per game last year.  30th (tied with Singletary) for RBs.  14-16 teams…… he’d be a solid RB3 great flex option.  If not in the lineup, definitely worthy of a bench spot.

but I’m sure your league is chocked full of professional fantasy football Jedi owners   and they know much better than what simple math tells you is obvious. 

2 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

okay so I went back and looked.

he was drafted in our league.  13th Round 180+ Overall.  Simply a handcuff for Gibson.  And he was cut after week 1z

Jedi’s

• Haha (+1) 1