JD Mckissic to Bills 2 year, 7 million

BillsMafi$

15 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

This is Brieda 2.0 meh

Absolutely not. Breida's only positive that he brought to the team was pure speed. McKissic is a pass catching/scat back. He's going to serve the same type role as what NE always had in James White. 

11 minutes ago, Process said:

120 catches over the past two years. 

That's a lot of money for a 3rd down back. He's also not fast.

Would have preferred Mckinnon who brings more speed and would likely be cheaper. 

But don't hate it.

McKinnon has a much more lengthy injury history. I'm good with this signing. Another weapon for Josh and a change-of-pace RB. 

• Agree 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

OR he will take that roll on and Moss is gone and Singletary isnt out of the backfield as much.

I doubt that, also his % will go down no matter what bmc the Bills don't use the RBs as much as other teams.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

Like the player.  Cost is on my higher end of what I would ever pay a RB.  4M and above AVG is my I hate the contract price.

So knowing that I am good with this signing.  Will like alot more if Moss gets moved.

• Agree 3

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Now folks are gonna have to spell out a name instead of writing McK. 😂 

We can use I-Mac for little dirty😁👍

• Agree 1

There's our James White, every championship teams have these types of do everything players, now with him and McKenzie I expect some big things. I still think we add a deep threat in the draft at WR to give even more headaches to defensive coordinators on opposing teams.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

McKinnon has a much more lengthy injury history. I'm good with this signing. Another weapon for Josh and a change-of-pace RB. 

what pace does he bring?  How come there are no change of pace WRs?

Edited by nucci

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Is he that fast? All I can find is a 4.58 40 

No he's not fast so there probably aren't going to be any 30-40 yard plays............ but there is no wasted motion with him when he gets the ball so he plays a lot faster in the 10-15 yard area near the LOS.    

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I doubt that, also his % will go down no matter what bmc the Bills don't use the RBs as much as other teams.

Except their 21 %s are exactly the same..  But either way here is your RB2

Just now, Ray Finkel said:

Exactly.  They don’t use that type of back properly.  You can have a mismatch in the passing game all day but we never send tha back out on a wheel route.

And do we have the same OC?  The reality is you have no Idea how Dorsey will use the RB.  If anything with Dorsey and Shula I would say they would use their RBs similar to Carolina does.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1