Buffalo Bills are reportedly interested in DE Chandler Jones

BuffaloBills1998

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Well technically it is even though there is no news of it. Just the speculation that we are interested in signing him. 

Has there been one other than Mario Williams that hit 100 pages?

man that Mario Williams time was super fun; and to be fair he really was good

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I want to see a 140 page thread. Make it Tempo and you know it will happen....

Strangely, I had just looked up Tempo a couple hours ago.  I thought they had closed for some reason. Maybe that was just a Covid thing? Not much on the menu for my vegetarian DIL, but almost every place has something to accommodate them. Usually a bowl of pasta that costs about a dollar to make. 

Chandler Jones would be great as a player and a mentor……IF the deal is right. He’s no spring chicken. I hope he comes at a reasonable price for a chance to get a ring. 

I’m doing my part so we can maybe eventually rival the Mario Williams thread!  😋

Edited by Augie

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Strangely, I just looked up Tempo. I thought they had closed for some reason. Maybe that was just a Covid thing? Not much on the menu for my vegetarian DIL, but almost every place has some was to accommodate them. Usually a bowl of pasta that costs about a dollar to make. 

Chandler Jones would be great as a player and a mentor……IF the deal is right. He’s no spring chicken. I hope he comes at a reasonable price for a chance to get a ring. 

I’m doing my part so we can maybe eventually rival the Mario Williams thread!  😋

I thought they did as well. Haven't saw much activity there recently 

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I thought they did as well. Haven't saw much activity there recently 

Looking at reviews and their website it appears to be alive and well. I’m not sure where I got that impression. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Looking at reviews and their website it appears to be alive and well. I’m not sure where I got that impression. 

I found something that said they went on "pause" for a bit in 2020 so that's prob it. 

Edit: they're not open yet(open at 5pm) when I have driven by so that would explain it looking closed

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Arden Key anyone?

Jones

Armstrong

Key 

in that order for me. Obviously Von Miller or a trade would be great, but those are three targets who make a lot of sense. Jones is by far the best option, also the most expensive. 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'd expect a veteran on a low cost deal later in FA and a fast WR drafted in Rounds 1 or 2 to join Diggs, Davis, and McKenzie and that will be that. 

I wonder if they might look at Adam Humpries again. They really liked him in free agency and few years ago and missed out. There are also a few big names out there like Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I have a feeling if Bean wanted to get this done it would have been already 

The first guy sets the market, then the deck chairs start filling up.  Hoping that BB is waiting to get the guy who comes here because we're the best option left.  That way he takes a little less to play for a winner.  Wishful thinking?

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I have a feeling if Bean wanted to get this done it would have been already 

I have a feeling we have an agreement in place but Brandon is just trying to make the money work and is trying to restructure Milano. Maybe trade Beasley or announce a Lotueleli retirement first

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

👀

Spread some upstate NY love his way. Its time for him to return home!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I wonder if they might look at Adam Humpries again. They really liked him in free agency and few years ago and missed out. There are also a few big names out there like Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry. 

I liked Humphries in his draft. Would be a great get for the slot. Reliable hands and solid separator.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/titans-wide-receiver-adam-humphries-deserves-a-bigger-role-in-2020/

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I have a feeling we have an agreement in place but Brandon is just trying to make the money work and is trying to restructure Milano. Maybe trade Beasley or announce a Lotueleli retirement first

Spread some upstate NY love his way. Its time for him to return home!

Oh I did! I'm in those comments...I'm pretty much stalking him on Twitter...I promise to get help after he's signed...B-)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.095ca95f118789e7a27ff9d7ea21efce.jpeg

I heard the Pegula’s are going to pay the full 1.4B for the new stadium, reduce season ticket prices and have their own private lot where any and all tailgaters can come and meet them. 

See how the internet works?