Buffalo Bills are reportedly interested in DE Chandler Jones

BuffaloBills1998

1 hour ago, Success said:

I think they're counting on leaps from both Rousseau & Epenesa, and even Oliver to an extent.  All younger guys, all big investments via the draft. 

With Rousseau, he was thisclose to getting Mahomes about 3-4 times in the KC game, but always just missed. Those are the plays he needs to start making.

At the risk of being pedantic. I think they need a leap from AJE. I think he’s way off pace of both needed and expected performance. 

Rousseau would do nicely to just consistently get better. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

It really isn't. 

The team that won the most championships recently, the Pats, have never given especially big bonuses.

The Bills had a terrific roster the last two years. They have a good enough group to compete right now.

It's fair enough that you want to go that way. But the Pegulas don't have any requirement to do so. And it wouldn't go any further to show they wanted a championship if they did. Their consistent improvement the last 3 or 4 years has already showed it.

I'm no hockey fan, but even the Sabres look like they might be starting to come around.

Colvin? Revis? Gilmore?

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Unfortunately only 7 of those games have come in the last two seasons. He is a player who unusually for me I don't have much of an opinion on him. I know his production numbers are promising I just haven't seen any of him recently enough to know whether I'd be pro or anti it. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Unfortunately only 7 of those games have come in the last two seasons. He is a player who unusually for me I don't have much of an opinion on him. I know his production numbers are promising I just haven't seen any of him recently enough to know whether I'd be pro or anti it. 

Yeah and as valued as first round picks are...........I have a hard time envisioning Beane paying that price given his injuries...........the neck one was considered career threatening.    

Feels like more of a Chiefs move.........moves they get away with because they have had 4 individually dominant, game changing players in Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and Jones to carry them.    

The Bills have Allen and Diggs (sorry Tre, close but no).

The Bills need another game changer or two but they might not have the same cushion of playmakers on hand to risk giving away a #1 for the level of uncertainty.  

8 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

At least he didn't try and pass along that Denver BS that they had Gregory rated as the best DE.

Yeah that had some shock value.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Honestly I don't include Diggs either. It's really just Allen. I'm really hoping pick 25 changes that.

If you don't include Diggs -- a guy who led the league in yards and catches in '20 -- as a game changer, I don't know what to tell ya...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I keep refreshing and thinking to his thread is about us signing Jones…

Don’t.  I’m sure whoever sees first will make their own entirely new thread.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, eball said:

If you don't include Diggs -- a guy who led the league in yards and catches in '20 -- as a game changer, I don't know what to tell ya...

Look I think Diggs is very good, but I've never seen "take over a game ability", in any game, since he's been in Buffalo.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Look I think Diggs is very good, but I've never seen "take over a game ability", in any game, since he's been in Buffalo.

This is absolute garbage. 

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Patriots game on Monday Night Football...Cardinals Hail Murray game...

lets add in his absurd half against Pitt on SNF where he was basically a one man crew... and then 2020 wildcard and divisional games where he went for over 100 and a td in each.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

What? JC Jackson checks his closet for Diggs when he goes to bed at night. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

This is absolute garbage. 

lets add in his absurd half against Pitt on SNF where he was basically a one man crew... and then 2020 wildcard and divisional games where he went for over 100 and a td in each.

That half against Pitt may be the single best half of football I ever saw a WR have.  He just took over and could not be stopped by anyone.  Allen just kept chucking it to him and Diggs was completely incredible in that game.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Troll? That might be the only explanation for this opinion.