Mac Jones "lights" up the skills contest

CorkScrewHill

13 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Can't wait till next year when the announcers refer to him as the "Pro Bowl Quarterback"

Should cause quite a chuckle 😁

While our guy was a Pro Bowl Alternate: It’s still a world filled with injustice. When will it end?

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, CSBill said:

While our guy was a Pro Bowl Alternate: It’s still a world filled with injustice. When will it end?

Well, Allen was offered the chance to go as a replacement for Lamar Jackson.  He politely told them to take their Pro Bowl offer and stick it where the sun don't shine.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but it is enjoyable to see him suck so bad.  As a comparison, the NFC QB Russell Wilson only missed a few.

Why are Bills fans so triggered by anything the Pats or their players do? Brady is no longer there,  Jones is no Brady and Pats are looking up to us.  We have the prize stud QB ,  now we just need Beane to get some defensive play makers and we can maybe finally win some Super Bowls .  Again I could care less about the Pats,  goal should be winning Super Bowls

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

I think that's a violation of the Geneva Conventions.

I really enjoyed this. 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Why are Bills fans so triggered by anything the Pats or their players do? Brady is no longer there,  Jones is no Brady and Pats are looking up to us.  We have the prize stud QB ,  now we just need Beane to get some defensive play makers and we can maybe finally win some Super Bowls .  Again I could care less about the Pats,  goal should be winning Super Bowls

Listen Up Reaction GIF by Laff

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

i didnt even care that it was a Pats player, i was amused and entertained watching a "pro bowler" show "skills".

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.