NFC Championship Game: 49ers @ Rams

Simon

20 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

I read their forums and a lot of them are happy for stafford.

Thats actually surprising. If it were me... Id be happy for Stafford but pissed off at the ineptitude of my team.

21 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Well, their rosters are quite different.

Im aware of that.  Would you not be pissed off about that?  Imagine the Bills win nothing with Josh Allen for the next 10 years and we trade him to someone and he gets to the SuperBowl year one.  Id be pissed. (happy for Josh)

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Let’s see if they win before we decide how good an idea it is. Props to them for getting there, I’ll give them that. Eventually the check is going to come and they’re gonna have to pay it

If we could win 1 SB, would it or wouldn’t it be worth it.

Two word answer please.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Those players are great. But our team defense is better. I mean, everyone wants to point to the Chiefs game last week as an indictment on the quality of the defense overall. They got beat by the chiefs. But they also beat the chiefs earlier in the year.  They are a great team defense, and the stats bear it out, as do the comments of all the opposing coaches who play us. 

The Rams gave up 27 points and 350 yards to Tom Brady and one healthy receiver last week, and choked away the game basically, until Stafford bailed them out. 

i just think people are judging the bills D pretty harshly based on last game, and really the last 13 seconds of that game. 

I think our D is good but not great. Look how they played vs good offenses: TB, Indy, Kc, ten. They don’t have enough difference makers especially with Tre hurt. Oliver is the only one that comes to mind. No stud DE’s, no stud LBs (Milano is very good not great).

11 minutes ago, FormerlyPT5P said:

I really want to bump that thread who's premise was that the QB makes the team.. that Stafford would bring the Detroit stink to him to LA because that's what loser quarterbacks do..

Can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? 

55 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

He's not injured you dooosh. He's Matt Stafford, that's all.

Maybe @Rick 'r Mortis can answer this question.

14 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Rams win SB by 10+

Not that the Rams are any juggernaut but I don't think Cinci has much of a chance. They won't be able to run and their o line will get destroyed all game.

I agree.  Bengals line is terrible.  Probably worse than ours was when our line was playing bad.  Rams are going to feast with that pass rush.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.