2022 Schedule is complete

HOUSE

37 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

This is rich.  Remember way back to, I don't know, 2020?  Extremely tough schedule, playing NFC West and AFC West.  Played Mahones (L), Goff (W), Wilson (W), Murray (L), Carr (W), Herbert (W), Jackson (W), Rivers (W), Tannehill (L) and Roethlisberger (W).  Record 15 - 4.  This "beating up on rookies and third-stringers" is a false narrative.

After Hail Murray it was

Herbert (Rookie)

Lock (Scrub)

Mullens (Scrub)

Rothlesberger (Legit)

Newton (Journeyman)

Tua (Rookie)

It was only starting in 2020 and in 2021 it only got stronger.

Brissett (Back-Up)

Henike (Back-Up)

Mills (Rookie and Back-Up)

White (Back-Up)

Siemian (3rd String)

Newton (Back-Up)

Mac Jones (Rookie) x2

Z. Wilson (Rookie)

And that’s only the wins.  Not counting the 2 games Bills defense lost to rookies (Mac Jones and Trevor Lawrence).

Thats 11 out of 19 game!

The narrative is real. And your living it.  Daily.

On 1/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, HOUSE said:

image.png.eb6875a62e81f49c0a1f4a32bf2bd210.png

Home and away: Miami, New England, NY Jets

Home: Green Bay, Minnesota, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Tennessee

Away: Baltimore, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, LA Rams and Kansas City

(Per the Bills' social media accounts.)

I thought the league is supposed to alternate sites when playing out of division teams?  Next season will be the 5th consecutive time in the regular season that we play the Chiefs in KC.  ????

1 hour ago, BobbyC81 said:

I thought the league is supposed to alternate sites when playing out of division teams?  Next season will be the 5th consecutive time in the regular season that we play the Chiefs in KC.  ????

Not true.  We lost to KC at home week 6 in 2020

On 1/28/2022 at 11:27 AM, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

After Hail Murray it was

Herbert (Rookie)

Lock (Scrub)

Mullens (Scrub)

Rothlesberger (Legit)

Newton (Journeyman)

Tua (Rookie)

It was only starting in 2020 and in 2021 it only got stronger.

Brissett (Back-Up)

Henike (Back-Up)

Mills (Rookie and Back-Up)

White (Back-Up)

Siemian (3rd String)

Newton (Back-Up)

Mac Jones (Rookie) x2

Z. Wilson (Rookie)

And that’s only the wins.  Not counting the 2 games Bills defense lost to rookies (Mac Jones and Trevor Lawrence).

Thats 11 out of 19 game!

The narrative is real. And your living it.  Daily.

That's the league. There's 20 or so below average QBs any given year. The Bills not only beat these QBs, most of the games were total domination that stat head analysts never saw before. 

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That's the league. There's 20 or so below average QBs any given year. The Bills not only beat these QBs, most of the games were total domination that stat head analysts never saw before. 

And I’m fine with that.  But when your Poyer and Hyde beating your chest like your some unstoppable force because you beat up on Mike White…and then get smoked by every good QB you face…it just looks…weak (to be kind).

21 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

And I’m fine with that.  But when your Poyer and Hyde beating your chest like your some unstoppable force because you beat up on Mike White…and then get smoked by every good QB you face…it just looks…weak (to be kind).

I will agree they're not nearly as good as they think they are. They are good though. I never thought they were a great defense. They lack high end talent more so than coaching.

• Agree 1

On 1/27/2022 at 7:05 AM, eball said:

Some big time, prime time matchups on that schedule:

Bills @ Bengals

Bills @ Chiefs

Bills @ Rams

Bills @ Ravens

Titans @ Bills

Packers @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

I envision five prime time games when the schedule comes out.

For me, travel to Baltimore and LA are almost a certainty.

Three of the four potential SB winners on the road...I can see the Bills being the opponent of the SB champs' Thursday night opener.

Also predicting Bills/Rams go to London.

Titans/Pack could definately be 4:25pm starts.

Probably the jets again in week one....

I wonder what they're going to do this offseason? Tons of money and draft picks....

I sure hope they blow it somehow...

The Bills need some kind of breather somehow....

What a killer schedule we have this year....

So much for last season's easy schedule.

C'mon Bills, find a way!

Go Bills!

3 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m deciding between Bengals and Chiefs for my road game next season. Cincinnati was my college town, so it has appeal. KC is a bucket list road game, like Lambeau.  Time to ponder, will wait for the dates. 

I just visited Cincinnati (on my summer baseball road trip) - first visit since graduating UC way too many years ago.  It's still nice (though not as nice as it once was) and I made sure to visit the Graeters Ice Cream store in Fountain Square at least once per day.  Findlay Market and Over the Rhine are totally gentrified, much like my urban planning professors were advocating back in the '70s.

I could see that if it’s the Bengals (although I’m sure the league would also like to put the Ravens or Steelers in that spot as well) but not if the Rams win. They don’t play in the same conference and I think they will use that game for another prime time game 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.